Concert/Gig Posters! It's Back!

We recently moved and are blessed/challenged with a lot more wall space. Still figuring out where everything is going, at least until we finish the basement to house the stereo/TV, but the collection as it stands:

View attachment 183613
View attachment 183615
View attachment 183612View attachment 183611View attachment 183616View attachment 183614View attachment 183610
From the mewithoutYou farewell shows in Philly last summer.

View attachment 183618
Can I ask where you bought the frames? They look beautiful.

Last edited:
Was at this show, what a great night. Thought this was easily the best print of the night as well
Luke is one of my very fave artists. I also ordered one of the variants as well - not the CT one, but one that he put out a week or so later due to overwhelming demand. I have the second poster from that night, too. I skipped the third with the apple - just wasn't a fan of it.

ETA: I love Sasha Barr's work, too. I have the St. Augustine 2018 print hanging in my foyer just behind the framed cover of Matt's record cover.

It was an amazing night - I thought MSG would be too big of a room for them, but they pulled it off beautifully.

IMG_5330.jpeg

Was looking for King Crimson's setlist from when I saw them on their co-headlining tour with Tool back in '01 and came across this on eBay:
View attachment 192964

I want one! But I don't $250 want one.

I caught that tour. Was there to see King Crimson and didn’t know a Tool song before getting tix. Then I bought Lateralus ahead of the show and was blown away, and then I was triply blown away by the show. I’ve now seen Tool a total of 4 times.

I’ve posted it before in this thread, but this Emek print is the crown jewel of my poster collection, both in terms of how much I love it and its current value, although I’d never sell it. This is a stock image. The detail is amazing in person.
1705391783454.png

Finally picked up a cheap frame at Michaels for this one. Almost 2 years after the fact will be nice to get it up on the wall.

Now I need to find a frame for 19x25 King Gizzard print that was in the same tube. Any recommendations on online frame makers? I always feel like i'm overpaying with custom framing at Michaels.

IMG_6654.jpeg

Finally picked up a cheap frame at Michaels for this one. Almost 2 years after the fact will be nice to get it up on the wall.

Now I need to find a frame for 19x25 King Gizzard print that was in the same tube. Any recommendations on online frame makers? I always feel like i'm overpaying with custom framing at Michaels.

View attachment 199819

Just remember those cheap frames don't usually have archival qualities so the cardboard backing and plastic front can cause color degradation over time

Back