Chance the Rapper

According to reddit, "Juice" will not going to be Acid Rap vinyl pressing. I'm leaning toward canceling my pre-order

6g0vb36cax731.jpg

You should drop by the Hip-hop or pre-order threads. It's been discussed there extensively. Don't think it merits its own thread.

One comment that references the comment I made in another thread counts as "extensively"?
If the mods want to delete this thread, that's fine. But I made it an all encompassing Chance thread instead of an Acid Rap Vinyl Release thread for a reason. He does have an album about to come out, and there are several other artists who have their own threads. And not everyone is going to wade through a thread 100s of pages long and happen see one comment that may pertain to something they were wondering about.

One comment that references the comment I made in another thread counts as "extensively"?
If the mods want to delete this thread, that's fine. But I made it an all encompassing Chance thread instead of an Acid Rap Vinyl Release thread for a reason. He does have an album about to come out, and there are several other artists who have their own threads. And not everyone is going to wade through a thread 100s of pages long and happen see one comment that may pertain to something they were wondering about.

Don't need to get worked up about it. As I said before, it has been discussed before a few pages back(you didn't have to go 30-40 pages back). We talked about it when it was up for preorder, there is a search function too if you don't want to read everything.

If you want this thread specifically about chance and his projects then you are welcome to edit your first post reflecting that.

Don't need to get worked up about it. As I said before, it has been discussed before a few pages back(you didn't have to go 30-40 pages back). We talked about it when it was up for preorder, there is a search function too if you don't want to read everything.

If you want this thread specifically about chance and his projects then you are welcome to edit your first post reflecting that.

The first post in the thread is exactly that. Lol.

Back