Black Friday RSD 2019

Anyone know other stores that'll be selling RSD releases online tomorrow? Buffy Saint-Marie is showing as sold out.

Last edited:
Anyone know other stores that'll be selling RSD releases tomorrow? Buffy Saint-Marie is showing as sold out.
Online? Amoeba starts selling extras at 5am (I believe PST) and Plaid Room at 8 (EST). Plaid Room already says if they still have it (and how many). Amoeba doesn't give you an indication of their stock yet (I don't believe)

Anyone know other stores that'll be selling RSD releases online tomorrow? Buffy Saint-Marie is showing as sold out.
Also if those don't work, Bullmoose on 02 Dec and Turntable Lab "the following week" (I've actually had great luck w/ TTL in the past getting loosies -sign up for their stock emails)

I don't know how I missed this, but if anyone possibly trips over Pearl Jam Unplugged, please let me know. I'm gonna check out the online retailers this morning.........but it looks sold out everywhere so far :(

I was thinkin’ if anyone can’t get their hand on the copy of The National cassette box and wants one hit me up in a few days. I am willing to bet some copies will drop in the Cherry Tree store in the next week or so.

Thanks for the offer and others. I called around yesterday and there are still a lot out there in the wild. I was able to score a copy from amoeba this morning...now to find a nice Nakamichi cassette deck. To Craigslist!

I don't know how I missed this, but if anyone possibly trips over Pearl Jam Unplugged, please let me know. I'm gonna check out the online retailers this morning.........but it looks sold out everywhere so far :(

There should be PLENTY of these out there. Whatever you do, dont overpay on eBay for this one.

The National tapes seems to be available at Fréquence, le Disquaire, in Canada. I can't believe they are selling a set of three tapes for this price.

I just got the national tapes for $30 shipped from1234gorecords. =)

and pearl jam on eBay at near cost. Everything just went online at 8am.

This Pearl Jam sounds fan-fucking-tactic
true story

UHv-dFO-3v85Nuy3zoMDbLHEAtEcM-6jjlY5dNrM-G78zE39rQV63cm4bcdGOP6wwABjSP80KEMe3l_uOoG-iVHM4LcVr1S8ZKCY4-SCfMr4H-g8UusYjfQhHyc7KEEd8URBT0-9SGT5nAufnZVa8xjVZ66dcBn_jzbZz732qsAzzC8AA45DdKD0bi6c7Bs4M8cMpEiQ7OtOXRHbWdxvZCjc5Q8XyWHCTWsaNFhE99N0-nd-S9X-kXc3TRzBnUFNAh7_XJep2pMLpPwIAGEonwrATuokLx4uvXsG5KvLH9bSbqbcSXkYuRnprm3IDzRk35zIx32J6CVfju78v0WaElWz-SM0ba475SKmGhGpqkdxBNf4pBNl-HImA9AmH0w_-bGc9haTFxcvuuzhAJXpeSHw7zOMqFW8aiDGwJjlIR4UVi3Y4_jsEqzhvbRODgKmPjjGIbsB9_K8KkDzJWB1WYRYBdezcnYEr14AUz1mwu-rvKVQjyaOgRWuPVtBuBO98vpJHLBYge19OFq2fmiZfr8olu3FD11Nedd1Ssjmo8HmOQfDfPFcjRSfs15rhDV5RmF2bA-6uspbjzjjOx0_OYMkZD63IMvQtzuJm9y4HBRMY_YrM6YMfM_fKXmLHqe6d6fuDnbUBBTkotbojVya7EtuxHXBgeMB25n3__F4RcSgqqBa5e6QbRo=w1764-h1322-no

Thanks for the offer and others. I called around yesterday and there are still a lot out there in the wild. I was able to score a copy from amoeba this morning...now to find a nice Nakamichi cassette deck. To Craigslist!
That's what I figured, but I'm not having any luck so far.

Plaid finally allowed me to get the last couple I was looking for and I bought way too much as usual.
Unfortunately I fed the flippers by getting a Patsy Cline off of discogs. Offer accepted at a bit under $100. Sucks but at least its significantly cheaper than what Im seeing them going for on Ebay. I know they'll almost definitely release in black soon but this was my top wanted release and I'm sure I'll get my moneys worth.

Back