[Black Friday] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread

Anyone still looking for Milla? (Looks like the price has been hiked a bit.) @djdavedk ?
They also have the Miles Davis from the last RSD drop. Miles Davis - Double Image: Rare Miles From the Complete Bitches Brew Sessions [RSD Drops Oct 2020] | Fingerprints Music

and Piñata 1974 Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Piñata: The 1974 Version [RSD Drops Oct 2020] | Fingerprints Music

Last edited:
Anyone still looking for Milla? (Looks like the price has been hiked a bit.) @djdavedk ?
Fingerprints is definitely a little shaky on inventory management. I thought I had scored a hard-to-find October RSD title, which was “in stock” when I bought it, but the order languished until I reached out to them and they said they didn’t have it.

Fingerprints is definitely a little shaky on inventory management. I thought I had scored a hard-to-find October RSD title, which was “in stock” when I bought it, but the order languished until I reached out to them and they said they didn’t have it.
Bummer. But good to know!

Think I just grabbed their last Uncle Tupelo, thanks!
This just landed today, and I'm super grateful to @Russ I for posting. Even better, it's in truly mint condition thanks to one of the best packaging jobs I have ever seen. FWIW, I wouldn't hesitate to order from Darkside again.

EDIT: forgot that @Matt M tipped me off to the post so thanks all around!

Last edited:
My stuff arrived BEAT UP. They offered a partial refund, but told me to tell them what I thought was fair and they'd see what they could do. Thing is, none of the cardboard they used as spacers was damaged. Makes me think they shipped damaged and I don't know where to go from here. Any advice?

F0FCBB41-15CF-419F-B9DB-696B4B8903D3.jpeg

Not sure how many of these DustyGroove has but Food Brain is a Japan RSD reissue. I was really glad to snag this off-beat gem. Hoping it sounds good.

Last edited:
My stuff arrived BEAT UP. They offered a partial refund, but told me to tell them what I thought was fair and they'd see what they could do. Thing is, none of the cardboard they used as spacers was damaged. Makes me think they shipped damaged and I don't know where to go from here. Any advice?
If the outers and inners were not damaged and it's more than just a seam split, there's no other explanation other than they were shipped messed up. What is the specific damage? Photos?

If you are fine with the damage take the discount and move on. If you are not happy with the discount then I would assume they will let you return it for a refund. It is all gonna depends on what is acceptable to you.

I think some of it probably depends on how available it is too. If it's something you can find for mint for a reasonable price still that's a different equation than something like Milla or Tesla that's scarce.

Like TLK said, it's all about what's acceptable to you. I've accepted some bad exterior damage on stuff before that I just wanted to spin and bought at a reasonable price, but that may not be what's happening here

Has anyone seen Uncle Tupelo? Just found out a friend was unable to find a copy and would like to help him track it down if possible. Thanks!

A little "after the fact", but if anyone comes across or picked up an extra copy of the George Harrison My Sweet Lord 7' I'm lookin for one at regular pricing. :)

Back