Bjork Thread

Post is my favorite.

Tbh, Post is the one I reach for most often. Debut is just the personal favorite because it was the first one I heard. My father and I randomly watched her unplugged show on MTV way back when, and we've been fans ever since. I've only seen her live once (a 2007 festival in Toronto) and it was the best, most-intense concert experience of my life.

(Yes, it involved A LOT of crying.)

Very interesting. Our lists are quite different.

I think she’s diverse enough with a deep enough catalogue that different people can take totally different things from her catalogue. My number one is pretty cut and dried for me but between 2 and 5 there’s very little in it tbh.

We’re sorry that you no longer find value in our service. Please send an email to ihatemusic@getbent.com to start the exit process.
giphy.gif

Only got into Björk this year because of Kali Uchis:

I'd tried a few of her albums and The Sugarcubes too, but it never took. But then the Kali Uchis cover made something click really hard and I've been obsessed since. My full list would take a bit of thought, but I know that Vespertine is at the top 🦢

Homogenic is top of my list as well. I have a soft spot for Medulla as well - 'Who is It' is just an amazing track.

1. Post
2. Homogenic
3. Selmasongs
4. Debut
5. Medúlla
6. Vespertine
7. Vulnicura
8. Glin-glo
9. Biophilia
10. Volta
11. Utopia
12. Drawing Restaint 9

1-3 are always the same and in that order. 9-12 too. All the rest... it may change, depending on my mood.

I gotta ask: what is the deal with the inferior version of "All is Full of Love" on streaming services' version of Homogenic? That song is incredible but this version just totally castrates its power.

Back