Big Scary Monsters - Family Friend Legend Record Club

Twentytwo

As if regular doses of exclusive content, competitions, downloads and giveaways wasn’t enough, we’re expanding our Family Friend offering in 2021 to make it even better!

For just £22* you’ll receive all of the usual Family Friend goodness plus an LP in the post every month, an exclusive 7” every quarter, an end of year zine and loads more Legend tier only goodies along the way.

The first LP for January is an exclusive subscriber-only very limited Black in Blue variant of the superb Laura Jane Grace album Stay Alive and not just that, but sign up before the end of December and you’ll receive a bonus LP in your first delivery!

Each month’s vinyl will be an exclusive, membership only variant of a new release, or where that’s not possible the most limited variant of another. So all you need to do is sign up then sit back and wait to receive a wonderful new record in the post every month

* £22/mo UK, £26/mo EU, £30/mo ROW. Prices include shipping

Last edited:
Reactions: Jan
As if regular doses of exclusive content, competitions, downloads and giveaways wasn’t enough, we’re expanding our Family Friend offering in 2021 to make it even better!

For just £22* you’ll receive all of the usual Family Friend goodness plus an LP in the post every month, an exclusive 7” every quarter, an end of year zine and loads more Legend tier only goodies along the way.

The first LP for January is an exclusive subscriber-only very limited Black in Blue variant of the superb Laura Jane Grace album Stay Alive and not just that, but sign up before the end of December and you’ll receive a bonus LP in your first delivery!

Each month’s vinyl will be an exclusive, membership only variant of a new release, or where that’s not possible the most limited variant of another. So all you need to do is sign up then sit back and wait to receive a wonderful new record in the post every month

* £22/mo UK, £26/mo EU, £30/mo ROW. Prices include shipping

they have some cool variants of bands I love, so this would be right up my alley.....but at $40 a month, thats gonna be a pass

they have some cool variants of bands I love, so this would be right up my alley.....but at $40 a month, thats gonna be a pass

I hear you. Not that bad of a price especially when you consider VMP but yeah $40 dollars is a lot per month. Yeah, I may try to sign up on months when there is a Kevin Deinve or Cursive release.

Announced for 2021 so far:

- January - Laura Jane Grace - Stay Alive: Black in Blue LP
- February - New Pagans - The Seed, The Vessel, The Roots and All: Green w/ Black Splatter LP

- March - TBA* very soon PLUS free bonus 7" - Gender Roles - Dead or Alive/So Useless: Seafoam 7"
- April - Remember Sports - Like a Stone: Cream with Pink Splatter LP
- May - MAN ON MAN - MAN ON MAN: Neapolitan LP
- June - TBA soon PLUS free bonus 7"

Announced for 2021 so far:

- January - Laura Jane Grace - Stay Alive: Black in Blue LP
- February - New Pagans - The Seed, The Vessel, The Roots and All: Green w/ Black Splatter LP

- March - TBA* very soon PLUS free bonus 7" - Gender Roles - Dead or Alive/So Useless: Seafoam 7"
- April - Remember Sports - Like a Stone: Cream with Pink Splatter LP
- May - MAN ON MAN - MAN ON MAN: Neapolitan LP
- June - TBA soon PLUS free bonus 7"

March Record was just announced.

Gloria Record - Start Here.

200 x Yellow/Orange (BSM Family Friend Legends Exclusive)

Reactions: Jan
Love me some BSM, not too fussed about this upcoming New Pagans album but very excited for Man on Man and Remember Sports.

Man on Man's 1983 is real good and Remember Sports is giving me a mix between Hop Along and Modern Baseball.

Love me some BSM, not too fussed about this upcoming New Pagans album but very excited for Man on Man and Remember Sports.

Man on Man's 1983 is real good and Remember Sports is giving me a mix between Hop Along and Modern Baseball.

If they release a Kevin Devine or Cursive record through this subscription, I will be all over it.

If anyone doesn’t want the Gloria Record for March, let me know if you could pick it up for me, thanks!
I think they have a reasonable monthly rate so you could just join for that

If anyone doesn’t want the Gloria Record for March, let me know if you could pick it up for me, thanks!

There's nothing stopping people subscribing for one month and ending their sub, you might as well join to secure a copy unless you're certain there'll be US subscribers who receive this that aren't interested.

I think it's march, cause it said feb 20th for the new pagans

There's nothing stopping people subscribing for one month and ending their sub, you might as well join to secure a copy unless you're certain there'll be US subscribers who receive this that aren't interested.

Yup, looks like I didn’t miss the window for the March record. Thanks everyone for the help!

Back