Best Of The Year Playlists - 2006 - November 2023

Well, holy smokes, can you believe something on Spotify isn't quite right? I was listening to my list only to find out that track 8 on my list is not the right song. Spotify has "Accustomed to the Clearness" by Jules Shear listed as "Do What They Want." They've got the two songs reversed on the album Dreams Don't Count. Now, "Accustomed to the Clearness" is a fine song, but should you want to hear what I meant to go in it's place, listen to
(really "Do What They Want").

One of a couple years that will undoubtedly feature a bit more underground electronic music for me, given my time DJing and organizing events. One of my absolute most spun tracks of all time appears here near the end (although, I typically played a remix version not available on Stupify.)

One of a couple years that will undoubtedly feature a bit more underground electronic music for me, given my time DJing and organizing events. One of my absolute most spun tracks of all time appears here near the end (although, I typically played a remix version not available on Stupify.)

Oh yeah, "World of Hurt" and "My Favorite Mutiny." This will be a treat to listen to!

Back