Best Of The 2010s: Critics’ Lists

Sure, why?

The spelling without the apostrophe seems to be the norm. I think it's because the apostrophe in "2010's" implies a possessive (I think that's what it's called) of the year 2010 only. If we're referring to the decade as a whole, then all that's needed is the "s" for plural. Apostrophe plus "s" does not denote plural. Sorry, I'm probably doing a bad job explaining it. Thank you for fixing it!

The spelling without the apostrophe seems to be the norm. I think it's because the apostrophe in "2010's" implies a possessive (I think that's what it's called) of the year 2010 only. If we're referring to the decade as a whole, then all that's needed is the "s" for plural. Apostrophe plus "s" does not denote plural. Sorry, I'm probably doing a bad job explaining it. Thank you for fixing it!
Yeah cool. I will defer to you on grammar as it’s never been my forte. Cheers!

If we're being really grammatically pedantic, it should be critics' lists not critic's lists as there's more than one of them...

Top Albums

100 best TV Shows

Back