Best album stand EVER!

AnthonyI

I know it's a little thing, but even the little things are important. I've passed on so many album stands for various reasons, mostly that they're poorly made, can't hold anything too heavy and so on. Well, I found this one on Amazon, and it's fantastic, heave stainless steel, rubber mat on the bottom to avoid damaging anything along with it not slipping around, and its plenty strong ;)

The best part, only $12.00 (Marked down from $30) at the moment on Amazon - 45 LIVE Vinyl Record Stand

IMG_7646.JPG

IMG_7645.JPG

IMG_7649.JPG

I know it's a little thing, but even the little things are important. I've passed on so many album stands for various reasons, mostly that they're poorly made, can't hold anything too heavy and so on. Well, I found this one on Amazon, and it's fantastic, heave stainless steel, rubber mat on the bottom to avoid damaging anything along with it not slipping around, and its plenty strong ;)

The best part, only $12.00 (Marked down from $30) at the moment on Amazon - 45 LIVE Vinyl Record Stand

View attachment 14975

View attachment 14974

View attachment 14976

Wow that’s a cool and different design. I have a Mofi record stand that’s pretty cool too. The ones I don’t trust at all however are the ones that are like a block of wood with a slit cut in it to put the record....Somehow I don’t think those are safe.

Wow that’s a cool and different design. I have a Mofi record stand that’s pretty cool too. The ones I don’t trust at all however are the ones that are like a block of wood with a slit cut in it to put the record....Somehow I don’t think those are safe.
I like the MoFi stand as well, but it's hard to argue $12, lol

Thanks to @AnthonyI for recommending this. Got it in yesterday and it is exactly what I have been looking for. Heavy enough that it will hold up the records but also is designed to look nice and not really put too much pressure on the album sleeves. Big fan!

View attachment 14975

View attachment 14974

View attachment 14976
Thanks for the heads up just ordered one.

So not as much as my beloved flipbin but twice as much as @AnthonyI ’s Stand:

Does anyone want to "gift" me one of these? I'm happy to Paypal you for it and the shipping. DM me, plz.

I really wanted to get one of these but since Australia changed import laws and now charge 10% GST on top of the purchase and companies that sell directly to Australian residents from overseas must collect the tax and forward the payment. Amazon has seemingly found it impossible to implement a way of including this tax in its Checkout amount. So, as a result, they just deny sales.

eBay and Discogs can do it for Third Parties. Even VMP got their shit together to be able to charge the tax but it's in the too hard basket for Bezos.

Last edited:
Art Blakey & the Jazz Messengers
This Hardman, Griffin, Dockery, and deBrest lineup had been together for a while now (subbing in Jackie McLean at times) and sound really tight and confident here. It's their last recording together. Moanin' would be recorded the next year by a completely new group. I wonder who engineered and mastered this Bethlehem release, because it sounds incredible.
View attachment 16169
Awesome album cover! Gotta check this one out. Posted in wrong thread though? haha. Looks like you might need this stand though unless it's behind that record!

Thanks, picked one up. Works perfectly.

Back