Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

the person you should be angry with isn't him.

....are you suggesting the CEO of a company is not responsible for how it behaves? emailing "we're just changing providers" on the same day you're filing for bankruptcy is some bullshit.

Who would you suggest we should be angry with, if not the guy running the company?

....are you suggesting the CEO of a company is not responsible for how it behaves? emailing "we're just changing providers" on the same day you're filing for bankruptcy is some bullshit.

Who would you suggest we should be angry with, if not the guy running the company?
Definitely curious what they meant, especially given that they felt compelled to join the forum just to say that.

Travis was the COO, so just as guilty as the CEO imo, but still a different guy.

Alex Rice is the CEO, Travis jumped ship last month when shit was hitting the fan in their little scam.

Travis was the COO, so just as guilty as the CEO imo, but still a different guy.
I suppose the distinction is worth noting, but yeah I'd complain equally about both. Fuckers still got my $45 and I don't have a Judas Priest record, and that's some bullshit.

Definitely going to need to assess how much money I actually spent with them vs how much I received to see how salty I should really feel right now.

Given the ridiculous sales, I certainly got my money's worth and the gravy train of gift certificate dollars, while sad to have ended, isn't going to get me shit with creditors, so I bid adieu to Bandbox. If anyone would like to buy my gift certificate for pennies on the dollar, hit up my DMs.

Given the ridiculous sales, I certainly got my money's worth and the gravy train of gift certificate dollars, while sad to have ended, isn't going to get me shit with creditors, so I bid adieu to Bandbox. If anyone would like to buy my gift certificate for pennies on the dollar, hit up my DMs.
Little late to try to get someone to buy your bandbux 🤣

Was that email on 2/23 to deter people from disputing charges from that big new years sale they had before the standard 60 day window to dispute charges elapsed?

Back