Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

There have been some significant delays. That's a first world problem. At the same time, I can't think of another club/store that's more customer accommodating than Bandbox. I mean, can you imagine VMP or Third Man going back and adjusting the price on an item for a special promo after you've already ordered it?

Many could take a cue from Bandbox on that front.

#Pam

There have been some significant delays. That's a first world problem. At the same time, I can't think of another club/store that's more customer accommodating than Bandbox. I mean, can you imagine VMP or Third Man going back and adjusting the price on an item for a special promo after you've already ordered it?

#Pam
vmp have done that on occasion but i don't think it's policy

vmp have done that on occasion but i don't think it's policy
i think it might actually be VMP policy that if the price changes or an item lowers in price before your order processes, they will refund the difference or at least give store credit in that amount. you can of course always cancel and reorder at VMP too.

but Pam is the GOAT. she's the saving grace of bandbox. she deserves a christmas bonus.

#Pam
I agree Bandbox has pretty good customer service. The delays take some getting used to but if you are able to order something when they have a good promo running the deals are worth the wait. It is a bit amusing though that I always forget that I even ordered anything when the package finally arrives :ROFLMAO:. Can't wait to experience it again when my Elliott Smith orders show up!

I am still waiting for my Luna to ship. Has anyone got a shipping notice for Live Rendezvous? All I can think of is they are waiting for all 3 records to arrive before mine ships since it is coming to CanuckLandia

I am still waiting for my Luna to ship. Has anyone got a shipping notice for Live Rendezvous? All I can think of is they are waiting for all 3 records to arrive before mine ships since it is coming to CanuckLandia
RE: Rendezvous:

On Sat, Dec 02, 2023, at 02:09 PM, Bandbox Vinyl <talk@bandboxrocks.com> wrote:
Yes, the pressing plant informed us it is on the press now and they will update us on shipping this coming week.

Asked about a few releases and here's the info I got from Pam -

Thanks for reaching out, the Long Winters albums were a pre-order. We plan to ship by the end of December, as advertised. I apologize for any inconvenience. I am not sure of the Baseball project, will need to check.

We have the Elliott Smith albums now, the fanzine is being laid out now.

If you would like the album now and the zine later, let me know.

We are waiting for the Kurt Vile albums to be shipped to our warehouse. The pressing plant updated us that the test colors have been approved. They plan to ship to us later this month. We plan to have these shipped out in December.

Asked about a few releases and here's the info I got from Pam -

Thanks for reaching out, the Long Winters albums were a pre-order. We plan to ship by the end of December, as advertised. I apologize for any inconvenience. I am not sure of the Baseball project, will need to check.

We have the Elliott Smith albums now, the fanzine is being laid out now.

If you would like the album now and the zine later, let me know.

We are waiting for the Kurt Vile albums to be shipped to our warehouse. The pressing plant updated us that the test colors have been approved. They plan to ship to us later this month. We plan to have these shipped out in December.
Thanks for the info. Wondering about She and Him Christmas…

Back