Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

I thought about buying some more credit but at my current rate of purchasing one or two exclusives every 3 months I won’t run out until next year.

Last edited:
So I hadn't ever pre-ordered from Bandbox (which seems to have been a sound approach)....until, that is, they announced the exclusives for Fontaines D.C. Realistically, when should I expect these to be ready to ship out?

So I hadn't ever pre-ordered from Bandbox (which seems to have been a sound approach)....until, that is, they announced the exclusives for Fontaines D.C. Realistically, when should I expect these to be ready to ship out?
It depends, sometimes at their predicted date. Sometimes 6 months after. How long's a piece of string or a bandbox preorder? They do always get them there eventually though. And if an offer comes out after you preorder that you could have got for cheaper then there's a certain customer service worker who you can hit up who sorts everything.

So their site says end of November. I don't think anyone here has gotten a shipping update. My guess is February at the earliest. More like April.

Back