Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

You are receiving this email because you pre-ordered a copy of our exclusive colored vinyl pressing of Hadley Caliman's Iapetus. This album is slightly delayed, and is now slated to begin shipping in mid-December

Hey, fellow record collector!

You are receiving this email because you pre-ordered a copy of our exclusive colored vinyl pressings of American Football's LP1 and/or LP2. These albums are slightly delayed at the pressing plant, and they are now slated to begin shipping in mid-December. Look for an email when your order ships with tracking info included.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your support.

Thanks,

-Team Bandbox

You are receiving this email because you pre-ordered a copy of our exclusive colored vinyl pressing of Kurt Vile's Wakin on a Pretty Daze. This album is slightly delayed at the pressing plant, and the record is now slated to begin shipping in mid-December.
1699624965790.gif

Hey, fellow record collector!

You are receiving this email because you pre-ordered a copy of our exclusive colored vinyl pressings of American Football's LP1 and/or LP2. These albums are slightly delayed at the pressing plant, and they are now slated to begin shipping in mid-December. Look for an email when your order ships with tracking info included.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your support.

Thanks,

-Team Bandbox
And add Kurt Vile to the list of the same delay/time frame.

I'm backlogged by about 30 records anyway that I haven't been able to listen to yet anyway, as long as I eventually get them I don't care all that much but yeah they are not much for being on time.
I’m not itching for any of these either but “eventually” is turning into 6-12 months after ship dates that were given. I don’t know the last time something actually shipped on time.

Back