Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

Hope you got it locked in! Both Yellowcard titles are sold out now, which is wild. Pretty sure they’re the first new release sell outs since Thrice.
Thankfully still locked in and it now says May.

Also, this is new, isn't it?

I swapped for Hiss Golden Messenger when it went back in stock for a hot minute last month and just got an email that it wasn't really in stock and was asked to pick another album, so if any of you got in on that restock, they may be reaching out to tell you they were oversold.

I swapped for Hiss Golden Messenger when it went back in stock for a hot minute last month and just got an email that it wasn't really in stock and was asked to pick another album, so if any of you got in on that restock, they may be reaching out to tell you they were oversold.
It looks like I got lucky as it says mine was dispatched, Crap one for you though.

I swapped for the Divine Fits album, which I've almost picked up a few times before. Also, nice to have something coming from them for a change. I feel like I have more things pre-ordered than I've received. Not sure I'll continue this one once my year is up.

I just got that email for Jimmy eat world.

Back