Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

Only one exclusive announced this month so far. Site still doesn't look to be migrated yet either.
Yea I can’t seem to figure out how to lock my selection in. I have a year long prepaid but the temporary link for it says I don’t have a sub. Guessing it’s just not migrated for me yet so will give it time. If it’s not migrated by next week may just email to confirm my pick

Well, I cheated and did a Google image search.

Judas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny

If this is an upcoming release, Bandbox is definitely branching out in terms of genre and eras.

I figured it was some type of metal with that cover. Good looking out.

Very cool! On behalf of the thread, thanks for the deets on the Lapetus pressing. Any word on the Kota or Bob Mould records? :D
Kota is waiting on zine printing, so looking like early February shipping. If you'd like, you can email talk@bandboxrocks.com and request we can send to you right now sans zine, with the zine to follow free of charge once it's printed. With Bob Mould, it's TBD according to the plant. Sorry, I hate to have so little of an answer for the latter. I want his Bandbox out into the world more than anything!

@mapsandlegends regards the Bob Mould, it says it isn't available to European customers. Just wondering if the UK, since technically out of the European union, is able to purchase it or is it the continent. If it is available to UK customers then congratulations to Bandbox for bringing the first benefit of Brexit to the UK!

Back