Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

I am interested to see what Bright Eyes title they will do since it seems most everything has been repressed as of late. Hopefully it's Cassadaga.
Most likely that or People's Key as I'm sure it'll be part of the reissue series of the last 3 still to come. Whatever it ends up being I'll want it for the zine for my collection.

1) As Yellowcard has pretty much been confirmed, it's pretty clear he interviewed that band's violinist (whose name I don't recall at the moment).

2) Sounds like they're maybe doing two Yellowcard exclusives next year. Never been a huge fan myself, but if you're into them, that should come as excellent news.
Ocean Avenue has an anniversary next year, so that would make a lotta sense....not sure on the other.

So Cassadaga, People's Key and what else? Couple of EP's are the only things that haven't been repressed as far as I know. Unless you are doing the live album Motion Sickness.
Oh man, Motion Sickness is so good. But probably Down in the Weeds... which I love, but did just have a million variants just a couple years ago when it released.

Oh man, Motion Sickness is so good. But probably Down in the Weeds... which I love, but did just have a million variants just a couple years ago when it released.
I think most everyone got that one through Secretly Society so hoping it isn't that one. The People's Key is a weird album but it is one of my favorites of Conor's.

So is there a new site, or just new back end through the old site? I'm not seeing that I even have a subscription, and haven't received an email about the new upgrade in the last couple days.

So is there a new site, or just new back end through the old site? I'm not seeing that I even have a subscription, and haven't received an email about the new upgrade in the last couple days.
This is the last email I got 12/27:

Hello Members!

We are writing to inform you that there has been a slight delay in the launch of our new member portal and it is now slated to go live by January 14th at the very latest (but likely sooner).

With that being said, there's no action needed on your part but the charge date will now remain on 12/28 as per usual (tomorrow) versus 1/1 which was originally the plan with the implementation of the new member portal. Once we have all members migrated to the new member portal though, the charge date will be on the 1st of the month moving forward (2/1, 3/1, 4/1 etc). If you haven't chose your album yet but would still like to, please do so by 11:59PM tonight.

We appreciate your patience as our subscription management partners finalize the new member portal and we promise it will be worth the wait!

Stay tuned for more info in the coming weeks.

Thanks,

-Team Bandbox

This is the last email I got 12/27:

Hello Members!

We are writing to inform you that there has been a slight delay in the launch of our new member portal and it is now slated to go live by January 14th at the very latest (but likely sooner).

With that being said, there's no action needed on your part but the charge date will now remain on 12/28 as per usual (tomorrow) versus 1/1 which was originally the plan with the implementation of the new member portal. Once we have all members migrated to the new member portal though, the charge date will be on the 1st of the month moving forward (2/1, 3/1, 4/1 etc). If you haven't chose your album yet but would still like to, please do so by 11:59PM tonight.

We appreciate your patience as our subscription management partners finalize the new member portal and we promise it will be worth the wait!

Stay tuned for more info in the coming weeks.

Thanks,

-Team Bandbox
Thanks, that's helpful. Hopefully they respond to my email and I can get a selection in. Not sure why it's not showing my subscription.

This new portal is not working for me at all. It has tried to charge me full price for an album of the month and is currently sitting in a glitchy state, with Watchhouse as a stretched picture with the details for Atmosphere. The email is asking me to update my payment details but I can’t do this via the portal. Looks like I’m just stuck. Anyone else having issues or am I just cursed.

Attachments

• C29BE0C1-7CF6-4370-821A-07D42003498E.png
    C29BE0C1-7CF6-4370-821A-07D42003498E.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
This new portal is not working for me at all. It has tried to charge me full price for an album of the month and is currently sitting in a glitchy state, with Watchhouse as a stretched picture with the details for Atmosphere. The email is asking me to update my payment details but I can’t do this via the portal. Looks like I’m just stuck. Anyone else having issues or am I just cursed.
Were you migrated already? I thought it was delayed.

This is what I am seeing when I log in.

The new member portal will be live by 1/14/23. All Bandbox members will be notified when they have been migrated to the new portal and given access. Please note, for the next ~two weeks, there will be two links to manage subscriptions on the account page. Please use the link relevant to you and disregard the other. This is only temporary and will be streamlined very soon. Thanks for your patience, we are almost to the finish line!

Maybe it’s just messing with me. I’ll best with it and see if this straightens out. I know that the CS will be there if there is an issue anyway, just wondering if it was just me. And it looks like it may be.

Back