Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

depending on the album, prob in for Yellowcard

I only know Ocean Avenue. 2003 me would have been in for Yellowcard, 2022 me is a no go. I need some more country, folk titles although those don't seem to do that well. I am interested to see what Bright Eyes title they will do since it seems most everything has been repressed as of late. Hopefully it's Cassadaga.

I only know Ocean Avenue. 2003 me would have been in for Yellowcard, 2022 me is a no go. I need some more country, folk titles although those don't seem to do that well. I am interested to see what Bright Eyes title they will do since it seems most everything has been repressed as of late. Hopefully it's Cassadaga.
i'd be down for Southern Air, but other than that, Ocean Avenue or Lights and Sounds

1) As Yellowcard has pretty much been confirmed, it's pretty clear he interviewed that band's violinist (whose name I don't recall at the moment).

2) Sounds like they're maybe doing two Yellowcard exclusives next year. Never been a huge fan myself, but if you're into them, that should come as excellent news.

Hey all, with regard the instagram competition. It says

One entry per category, max three entries per person.

Does this mean you can post three times with different artists and friends tagged? Or will there be different questions/competitions? Hard to understand

Hey all, with regard the instagram competition. It says

One entry per category, max three entries per person.

Does this mean you can post three times with different artists and friends tagged? Or will there be different questions/competitions? Hard to understand

If it means you do these three things, you will get an entry for each.

1672161056732.png

Back