Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

Might grab that Laura Stevenson next time I have a swap, but as of now looking to get Froggystyle this month, then Yo La Tengo next month and maybe Metric after that.
Is it possible to line these up ahead of time? (as in: claim January's and February's records in December?) I haven't seen any indication that's possible, but I haven't been at this very long.

Is it possible to line these up ahead of time? (as in: claim January's and February's records in December?) I haven't seen any indication that's possible, but I haven't been at this very long.
I messaged CS. They locked in Yo La Tengo for my Jan record (Froggystyle is my Dec one now). They did warn me that they are migrating their system in Jan to a new service so to check in jan to make sure it’s still locked in. I wouldn’t abuse the system and lock in too many months but maybe they will let you do one or two months behind the current one.

I want to like this but I am not sure this one is for me. 2005 me would have really liked this, 2022 me not so much I am afraid.
That's probably the case for me too, but I liked it back in 2005 so it'll get a couple nostalgia spins from me at least and if that's the end of it I'll send it on to a good home.

Back