Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

Pressing more albums that have never been pressed or are oop.

I mentioned this in the "Albums that Need to be Pressed/Repressed on Vinyl" thread a while back, but my collection will forever be incomplete without a vinyl copy of 90s Minneapolis legends Semisonic's "Great Divide." I'd be remiss not mentioning it now. Heck, even some Trip Shakespeare would be amazing.

Gee, thanks! I’m currently focusing on brainstorming ways to make it an even better club. Any suggestions from you all here would be appreciated and I’ll do my best to implement as many as possible.
A money saver option for you guys would be to have the option to bundle shipments together. I have 3 different records currently coming my way separately.

I mentioned Martha Wainwright in comparison to Laura Stevenson on here, but I would really appreciate her debut or I Know You’re Married But I Got Feelings Too. Both have never seen a vinyl press

Might grab that Laura Stevenson next time I have a swap, but as of now looking to get Froggystyle this month, then Yo La Tengo next month and maybe Metric after that.

Back