Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

‘Exclusive Colored Vinyl’ is a common thread of theirs and then they go with all clear. I think someone forgot to check a box, or this was a last minute cost saving move.

Still tempted to pick this up. Color is just a ‘ooo neat’ factor anyways.

‘Exclusive Colored Vinyl’ is a common thread of theirs and then they go with all clear. I think someone forgot to check a box, or this was a last minute cost saving move.

I mean to most of the people who buy vinyl clear is a color even though in every possible way, it is not.

I'm really confused now. The colored version looks to be on the O.A.R store but it comes with Bandbox Fanzine.

I'm really confused now. The colored version looks to be on the O.A.R store but it comes with Bandbox Fanzine.

They are splitting the stock, and OAR got the color exclusive in the deal?

Hey, fellow record collector!

You are receiving this email because you pre-ordered a copy of our exclusive colored vinyl pressings of Elliott Smith's S/T and/or Roman Candle. These albums are slightly delayed, and are now slated to begin shipping at the end of November. Look for an email when your order ships with tracking info included.

We appreciate your patience and thank you for your support.

Thanks,

-Team Bandbox

You are receiving this email because you pre-ordered a copy of our exclusive colored vinyl pressing of The Weather Station's The Line. This album is slightly delayed, and is now slated to begin shipping in mid-December. Look for an email when your order ships with tracking info included.

Thanks,

-Team Bandbox

Currently waiting on 8 records and still have quite a bit of gift card left. Nothing has really interested in me in last two months.

You are receiving this email because you pre-ordered a copy of our exclusive colored vinyl pressing of H.C. McEntire's Every Acre. This album is slightly delayed, and is now slated to begin shipping in mid-December. Look for an email when your order ships with tracking info included.

You are receiving this email because you pre-ordered a copy of our exclusive colored vinyl pressing of The Okee Dokee Brothers' Can You Canoe? This album is slightly delayed, and is now slated to begin shipping in mid-December. Look for an email when your order ships with tracking info included.

Thanks,

-Team Bandbox

I really don’t know why all their stuff is still getting massively delayed? Most other places have said that the plants are more or less back up to speed

Back