Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

giphy.gif

You are receiving this email because you pre-ordered a copy of our exclusive colored pressing of Greensky Bluegrass' If Sorrows Swim. This album is slated to begin shipping starting the week of October 23.

We appreciate your patience.

You are receiving this email because you pre-ordered a copy of our exclusive colored pressing of The Head And The Heart's Let's Be Still. This album is slated to begin shipping starting the week of October 30.

Lots of shipping updates recently, so putting them all here. Don't forget SORRY20 gets you $20 off.

Shipping Timeline Given:
The Head and The Heart - Let's Be Still (September Week of Oct 30)
Greensky Bluegrass - If Sorrows Swim (August Week of Oct 23)
Judas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny (April Week of Oct 23)
Hadley Caliman - Iapetus (July Week of Oct 23)
American Football - LP1 and LP2 (August Week of Oct 23)
Luna - Live Penthouse, Bewitched, and Rendevous (July and August Week of Oct 16)
Kurt Vile - Wakin' on a Pretty Daze (September Week of Oct 16)

Should've shipped:
Bob Mould - Silver Age
They Might Be Giants - Lincoln (July --> Ships week of 9/11)
Jordy - Boy (July)
Jeremy Messersmith - The Silver City (July)
Imogen Heap - Tiny Human and Happy Song 7" (June)
H.C. McEntire - Every Acre (August)

September:
Elliott Smith - S/T and Roman Candle
Baseball Project - Vol 1, Vol 2, and 3rd
Mt. Joy - Live @ Red Rocks
GWAR - Battle Maximus
Superchunk - Here's Where the Strings Come In

October:
Matchbook Romance - Stories and Alibis
Silverstein - When Broken Is Easily Fixed
The Weather Station - The Line
Okee Dokee Brothers - Can You Canoe?

November:
Chris Ballew - Volume One
Fontaines D.C. - Dogrel and A Hero's Death
Kaliii - Toxic Chocolate
Jayhawks - Paging Mr. Proust

December:
OK Go -Of the Blue Colour of the Sky
Presidents of the United States - Freaked Out and Love Everybody
The Long Winters - Putting the Days to Bed, Ultimatum, When I Pretend to Fall, and The Worst You Can Do Is Harm

I just noticed the PUSA Freaked Out and Small & Love Everybody preorders are still up.

Kinda shady they made a big deal about these having a limited preorder window but didn’t actually cut the preorders off at that date.

I just noticed the PUSA Freaked Out and Small & Love Everybody preorders are still up.

Kinda shady they made a big deal about these having a limited preorder window but didn’t actually cut the preorders off at that date.
I think there are, honestly, quite a few shady things about bandbox. Not sure this is that shady - certainly doesn’t top my list.

I think there are, honestly, quite a few shady things about bandbox. Not sure this is that shady - certainly doesn’t top my list.
they're better than crateism, but their shipping speed does not inspire confidence tbh. although i'm really happy for the folks who got those incredible deals on records, i wouldn't give them more than a hundred bucks on their promise to fulfill a shipment.

Back