[Aug] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread (August Edition)

Here is my wantlist!
In Order of Most to least wanted with quantities. I should be able to get these, but I felt it can't hurt to post it here. I am on the east coast of the USA. As of the writing of this post I do not know the plan my store has in place, but I have a good guess.

1. All The Weird Kids Up Front (More Best Of Spoon) (Limited to 1800 copies I think this will be the most hard to get)
2. Denzel Curry - Bulls On Parade (triple j Like A Version) 7" (Limited to 2500 Copies)
3. Lou Reed and John Cale - Songs For Drella (Limited to 3,500 Copies)

P.S.: Is It bad that 1/2 of my picks are RSD First? Good Luck Everyone! I will be checking this when I am in line and such.

P.S.S. Leaving room here for when I let y'all know if I secured everything!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 62802

View attachment 62803

View attachment 63063
SPOOOOOOON!

View attachment 62829

Charlie Parker - Jazz at Midnight

View attachment 63015

Spoon is on eBay for 43 shipped. Double the price, but there if you wana lock it in.

Got to my local 2 1/2 hours early and am shocked how many are here already considering the rain and the covid. Suddenly having alot less faith in getting my while list

My must haves (that I think will be hardest to get)
1. Charli xcx (GONE AT MY LOCAL, really appreciate if someone can grab for me)
1598709097279.jpeg
2. The Weeknd
1598709170183.jpeg
3. Robyn
1598709125847.jpeg

Last edited:
DIZZY GILLESPIE/CHARLIE PARKER
Town Hall, New York City, June 22, 1945

This one seems hard to find. Looking for it.

Looking for:
*The Weeknd
*Mac DeMarco - other here comes the cowboy demos
Edit: FOUND!

And both Gorillaz but I think I should be able to find those myself!

Last edited:
@KenKaniff and @wynn72 seems like all the Prine albums should be coming out individually as well. I know you probably want the box and will keep an eye out but if you can’t find at retail might be better to wait for the individuals to drop!

yep already have preordered at Bullmoose just in case. Not too worried about that one.

Its the weeknd, charli, and robyn Im more concerned about and pretty sure my store is already out of charli

FYI - lots of stuff starting to pop up on Discogs and eBay. If you refresh you will see new listings regularly. Some items are listed at about double cost including shipping - which for many isn’t horrible if you just wana lock it in and ensure you get it!

Back