Always On My Mind - A Thread for Willie Nelson

follow up question, is this a hint?

Show johnny cash GIF on GIFER - by Buzasida

looking at the Willie at 90 concert vinyl this seems like a botched opportunity. With only 22 of the 53 titles available on streaming and for me they not necessarily picked the strongets ones for the vinyl

I've listened to the new single half a dozen times now and can safely say it's fuggin' awesome! Way stoked for the full meal deal.
I listened to it a few times today and have to agree. It’s a great song. The fact that Willie is 90 and is still writing songs like this is just incredible.

I should get that. I very much enjoy his writing. It’s like fifth grade level but a joy to read (unlike reading Neil Young's writing which is at a fifth grade level and infuriating.)

I have a couple of Willie's other books in the queue (Me and Sister Bobbie and Me and Paul) but I havent read any yet. I only learned this one exists a few weeks back when I saw one in a store (for $60, though) — I figure Willie is probably the number one songwriter I'd be most interested in reading a book like this from.

I have a couple of Willie's other books in the queue (Me and Sister Bobbie and Me and Paul) but I havent read any yet. I only learned this one exists a few weeks back when I saw one in a store (for $60, though) — I figure Willie is probably the number one songwriter I'd be most interested in reading a book like this from.
I read It’s A Long Story. It’s great. I have Me and Paul and Roll Me Up… in my kindle library to read one day…

Back