A Drunken Thread For When You're A Drunken

Listened to the Bandsplain on the Pumpkins then got into it with the girl I've been seeing for 4 of the 9 months I've been in Chicago because she's been sick all week and didn't want to get tested for covid before I came over.

So now I'm on a Pumpkin bender and have added some weed and seltzer. Hard to think of a band that has a better collection of b-sides even if Corgan is a complete ass and needed his band members more than he thought.

Lots of drunk spins tonight (rum and cokes with Kraken rum) while I play saints row 4. FJM got me emotional thinking about my bf. Now I’m walking to Wawa to get some food and dramatically perform songs off Honeybear! Gotta be in work by 8:50 so I’m definitely gonna regret this tomorrow lol

Out with my boyfriend and I am more drunk now than I have been In while. Texted eveny one i know to tell them how much they mean to mean. Don’t know what I’m I wanna say here but I wanna say something lol. I don’t post as much as I wanna post on this forum it I do really love this place

Out with my boyfriend and I am more drunk now than I have been In while. Texted eveny one i know to tell them how much they mean to mean. Don’t know what I’m I wanna say here but I wanna say something lol. I don’t post as much as I wanna post on this forum it I do really love this place
But....how much do we mean to you?

So on the Saturday before the 4th, I got roped into playing Kings Cup for hours. I'm 36. It was always a bad idea.

But at the end of it, I compounded things by inventing Dr. Pepper, Malort cocktails and drinking two of them.

I was hungover for 2 full days bingewatching sitcoms.

So on the Saturday before the 4th, I got roped into playing Kings Cup for hours. I'm 36. It was always a bad idea.

But at the end of it, I compounded things by inventing Dr. Pepper, Malort cocktails and drinking two of them.

I was hungover for 2 full days bingewatching sitcoms.
This both makes me want to play Kings Cup again, and makes me glad that I'm too old and sober to find anyone to play with me, haha

Went to a work event last night where I drank a large amount of booze, much of it "forced". Proud to say my 40-year old body mostly kept away any hangover. I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache, but chugged a bunch of water, took some headache meds, and woke up fine.

Also, the event was "catered" by chick-fil-a; by which I mean, a person bought dozens of chick-fil-a sandwiches. I don't know if I am proud or ashamed but I ate 5 sandwiches throughout the night. Ok, to be honest, I'm proud and they were tasty. Also, I did grab a couple to go (part of that five) and the dog helped me eat half of the last one so kind of not as gluttonous and she enjoyed her half of the chicken. And I grabbed one that I gave to my Uber driver on the ride home, so I'm pretty much also a philanthropist (gotta earn that 5-star!).

Taco trucks would like a word 😎
I guess that was my limted college experience back in the early 00's. We didn't have taco trucks in Lawrence.

Down here we have all night shawarma trucks spread around town and they save your hungry ass at 4 AM.

Edit: here's an average menu. 24,000 guaranies is roughly U$D 3.5 for a shawarma.
Current exchange rate is roughly 7,000 guaranies for 1 dolar.

monte libano.jpg

Last edited:
Back