2024 NCAA N&G Tournament Bracket Pool

Congratulations @hatfieldpdx on winning the pool! Winnings ($60 USD) are on the way via PayPal.

My SO, Sara was disappointed that she couldn’t overcome that last 10 point deficit.

Let us know what record you end up buying with you winnings.
Thanks! I was sitting pretty, as my second bracket would have been on top if Purdue had pulled off the upset.

Congrats to Sara on a great bracket, and thanks to you for organizing!

Time to pick out a record…

Connecticut is as complete of a college basketball team as I’ve seen in a long time.
That’s the thing. Watching them play Illinois and Purdue and pretty much dominating them both is quite a feat. I think if Edey were on that Illini team they might have had a competitive game but UConn was just superior from inside out throughout the tournament.

Connecticut is as complete of a college basketball team as I’ve seen in a long time.

That’s the thing. Watching them play Illinois and Purdue and pretty much dominating them both is quite a feat. I think if Edey were on that Illini team they might have had a competitive game but UConn was just superior from inside out throughout the tournament.
The closest they got to losing was versus Alabama because Alabama was shooting 70% from 3. That wasn’t sustainable obviously and UConn ended up winning. I thought they looked kind of sloppy for most of that game. But even when they’re off they still dominate. I could see them winning again next year too.

The closest they got to losing was versus Alabama because Alabama was shooting 70% from 3. That wasn’t sustainable obviously and UConn ended up winning. I thought they looked kind of sloppy for most of that game. But even when they’re off they still dominate. I could see them winning again next year too.
I might jump off a cliff if they win again next year.

I might jump off a cliff if they win again next year.
200w.gif

Back