2022 NCAA N&G Tournament Bracket Pool

The Zags are having a tough time with Georgia State in the second half right now. I think they’ll pull it out but that’d bust A LOT of brackets.
Man. Idk whether to be nervous for them or excited cuz they turned the turbo boosters on halfway thru the 2nd and became SCARY GOOD

Man. Idk whether to be nervous for them or excited cuz they turned the turbo boosters on halfway thru the 2nd and became SCARY GOOD
Right? Their bigs almost outscored Georgia St. by themselves. I can’t say I have watched much Gonzaga basketball this reason but man, Holmgren looked special. I didn’t know he could move so well. His height and build made me think he would be a bit more awkward but that dude had handles for being 90% arms and legs.

This St Peter's team is small and scrappy giving UK a hard time. It would be awesome if they pulled off a win.
Yeah this after dinner session of games is giving me heartburn. My picks are down in 3 of the 4 games and as you said the one game I am up in Kentucky is getting all they can handle. I really need Creighton to step it up. For some reason I have them in my Final Four.

Not the most important thing but why is it that a lot of these smaller basketball programs have unis that look like crummy high school uniforms from the late 90s? Georgia State and Longwood were both terrible. That being said I kinda dig The Saint Peters kits, though with a peacock as a mascot you’d think they could be a bit flashier.

As someone with Kentucky losing to Murray St. next round I'm loving this
That was awesome. They were like half the size of Kentucky.
Too many freshman on Kentuckys roster vs a team that grew together. Mad at myself for tweaking my other bracket to include Kentucky in the elite 8 last minute. After their sec tournament appearance I knew they were seeded waaay too high

Too many freshman on Kentuckys roster vs a team that grew together. Mad at myself for tweaking my other bracket to include Kentucky in the elite 8 last minute. After their sec tournament appearance I knew they were seeded waaay too high
Yeah, I have them in the elite 8 on one bracket, but losing in the second round in the other. Oh well!

Yeah this after dinner session of games is giving me heartburn. My picks are down in 3 of the 4 games and as you said the one game I am up in Kentucky is getting all they can handle. I really need Creighton to step it up. For some reason I have them in my Final Four.
Creighton making it past San Diego State is big. That was a trap game. SDSU is tip 3 defensive teams in the country. They could be spoiler against Kansas now

Creighton making it past San Diego State is big. That was a trap game. SDSU is tip 3 defensive teams in the country. They could be spoiler against Kansas now
I was sweating. Seriously I have no clue how they ended up in my Final Four (sadly they are not my lowest seeded FF team, that would be Virginia Tech.)

Last edited:
So, I’ve seen that Corona commercial featuring Devin Booker, Vince Carter, Christian Laettner, and Sue Byrd probably a dozen times today and I just now figured out why they were yammering on about the perfect shade of blue. I am too pro minded and kept thinking The Suns, Raptors, Timberwolves, and Storm don’t have Blue in their colors. It was really confounding me.

Back