It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

I would imagine that the more well known players abroad get the same kind of endorsement deals like Messi is getting here, correct?
I mean Beckham got an insane deal but yea alot of players end up at least signing with a Nike Adidas etc do the commercials and get a check. I think I remember Kaka doing something when he first came over
So week end / midweek prediction’s?

I’m going city win 1st , then Arsenal win- then City draw at spurs …
Don't tempt me with a perfect week

Do players actually want to go to Arsenal?

there are alot of players that aspire to be in the premier league at some point in their career and would love to be on any of the top half of the league squads.

I think that playing both country and club with a few good friends seems ideal. I believe that's half the reason he chose Arsenal over City. Him Ramsdale and Saka are great friends at Team England HQ

London. That cesspit of human despair is attractive to overseas players for some god unknown reason.

London. That cesspit of human despair is attractive to overseas players for some god unknown reason.
I forgot to say Rice in my post instead I was smoking and said he.

I assume u all knew I meant Rice was friends with Ramsdale and Saka which is why Vini could have a fleeting thought of playing with Martinelli Jesus and Big Gabi

Well I guess unless Forest lose like 6 to 0 today and get the shit kicked out of them again next weekend..by Burnley..and Luton pull out some miracle and win by alot...it's over for Luton

Back