It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

I do not like Harry Kane but it really has to suck to be sitting on the bench watching two goals get scored on your team because your manager thought it was wise to sub you off with a tenuous 1 goal lead on the road against that team.

Well there was no Cupset tonight. The Lights played well considering LAFC started mostly their 1st team. I was surprised that their best player Denis Bouanga played the entire match. But LAFC won 3-1.

The Lights were sold during this past offseason to baseball legend José Bautista.
Some overall improvements like getting ride of the silly promotional gimmicks like mattresses or kiddie pools as seats on the sideline. One year you could park your pickup truck on the sideline and sit in the bed of your truck. Also gone was the sideline announcer/hype man. Additional seating was placed on the opposite side of the pitch where the benches used to be and proper benches were placed on the side were the fans sit. And the digital ad boards are new as well. It’s still an old minor league baseball stadium, but the changes help.

Tonight’s crowd was LAFC heavy, but turnout was decent for a Wednesday match.

IMG_1757.jpeg
IMG_1759.jpeg

Well there was no Cupset tonight. The Lights played well considering LAFC started mostly their 1st team. I was surprised that their best player Denis Bouanga played the entire match. But LAFC won 3-1.

The Lights were sold during this past offseason to baseball legend José Bautista.
Some overall improvements like getting ride of the silly promotional gimmicks like mattresses or kiddie pools as seats on the sideline. One year you could park your pickup truck on the sideline and sit in the bed of your truck. Also gone was the sideline announcer/hype man. Additional seating was placed on the opposite side of the pitch where the benches used to be and proper benches were placed on the side were the fans sit. And the digital ad boards are new as well. It’s still an old minor league baseball stadium, but the changes help.

Tonight’s crowd was LAFC heavy, but turnout was decent for a Wednesday match.

View attachment 202452
View attachment 202453
Did Denis manufacture a penalty?

Back