WRASSLIN'! (let's talk wrestling here?)

here's the only photo i have of being at wrestlemania 7, big boss man smacking around mr perfect

ChzRjun.jpg
One of my fave wrestling gifs…
IMG_0570.gif

I posted this in the cafe too...I received these in the mail yesterday. The autograph seeker seems to be legit,I looked him up. I have to wonder if JB Psycho or Skull Brother lived in my house at some point.

View attachment 190302

A fascinating person to send a card to out of the blue. Skull Brother #2 and JB Psycho are the same person, so I like that he appears to be looking for signatures as different gimmicks. It looks like he wrestled from 1969-1975 mostly in Ohio and Michigan.

No real bio to be found, so I can't even confirm if he's alive.

What a cool thing to get randomly!

A fascinating person to send a card to out of the blue. Skull Brother #2 and JB Psycho are the same person, so I like that he appears to be looking for signatures as different gimmicks. It looks like he wrestled from 1969-1975 mostly in Ohio and Michigan.

No real bio to be found, so I can't even confirm if he's alive.

What a cool thing to get randomly!

Wow, this is all pretty interesting. Trying to find out who owned my house before the person I bought it from, but so far it's been dead ends. I found a forum talking about the autograph seeker - he sends these notes to former race car drivers among others as well.

Wow, this is all pretty interesting. Trying to find out who owned my house before the person I bought it from, but so far it's been dead ends. I found a forum talking about the autograph seeker - he sends these notes to former race car drivers among others as well.

He must have an extensive collection if he's mailing out to this person in particular.

Back