Vinyl Storage Recommendation

Looks amazing! Can’t wait to see it loaded up and in place!
Thanks. Not sure why that pic uploaded with a grainy image.
Replaced it in the above post.

I have some honey-do shelving (back left) I have to tend to before I can get back to this.
But I can't wait to see it set up maybe next weekend.

Here is how the butcher block comes in from HD before I applied the tung oil coats.

20240420_162024.jpg

Been working my ass off today and had some spare time to finish setting up the gear on the new rack tonight.
Cables are a tough one to hide now but really digging the open space.
I even have cables going through the wall and still it's spaghetti back there.

At least, I no longer have to try to level the turntable now with the butcher block.
The old console was bowing in the middle creating some crazy offsets with the table feet.

Overall happy with the way everything turned out.
Thank gawd for beer.

20240421_213334.jpg

Been working my ass off today and had some spare time to finish setting up the gear on the new rack tonight.

At least, I no longer have to try to level the turntable now with the butcher block.
The old console was bowing in the middle creating some crazy offsets with the table feet.

Thank gawd for beer.

View attachment 200896
Nice one! Looks great

Thank gawd for beer.

View attachment 200896
Looks terrific!

My back hurts just thinking about moving that rack/gear
It's heavy enough that I won't be moving it for a long time.

Each piece of the block is ~40lbs. I took out the middle two out so we could carry the rack upstairs.

I owe my wife dearly and she's taking it out on me to put in all new pantry shelves this week. Wouldn't be so bad but the walls are concrete and require a hammer drill for setting anchors.

One more pic in the daytime and I'll quit blasting my junk for awhile. 😊

Hopefully it inspires some folks to try out some builds themselves. I saved a ton of money.

That TV is 65" for reference. It makes the rack look small in comparison but it is 60" wide and ~40" high with 18" deep shelves.

20240422_112136.jpg

It's heavy enough that I won't be moving it for a long time.

Each piece of the block is ~40lbs. I took out the middle two out so we could carry the rack upstairs.

I owe my wife dearly and she's taking it out on me to put in all new pantry shelves this week. Wouldn't be so bad but the walls are concrete and require a hammer drill for setting anchors.

One more pic in the daytime and I'll quit blasting my junk for awhile. 😊

Hopefully it inspires some folks to try out some builds themselves. I saved a ton of money.

That TV is 65" for reference. It makes the rack look small in comparison but it is 60" wide and ~40" high with 18" deep shelves.

View attachment 200917
That is so good looking - nice work!

Back