VINYL MOON - Deluxe Vinyl Discovery

Academy

I'm surprised there's not a thread on here for this club. I've been a member for almost 2 years. They do a nice job with packaging, artwork, and pretty colored vinyl. They're like a mixtape for vinyl of typically newer, unknown artists. Generally each vinyl will have a theme.

I'm surprised there's not a thread on here for this club. I've been a member for almost 2 years. They do a nice job with packaging, artwork, and pretty colored vinyl. They're like a mixtape for vinyl of typically newer, unknown artists. Generally each vinyl will have a theme.

Yeah I was a member for a cpl months, but I found it kinda overpriced for what I was getting....... most of the time I did not like half the songs on the record and the other half were just “ok”...... but what do you expect when someone else picks your songs for you? As far as the weird things packaging wise they include with every monthly record ..... that I found tiresome after a while ....... the “cool” factor wore off with each monthly album very fast........ anyway thats my take .

Yeah I was a member for a cpl months, but I found it kinda overpriced for what I was getting....... most of the time I did not like half the songs on the record and the other half were just “ok”...... but what do you expect when someone else picks your songs for you? As far as the weird things packaging wise they include with every monthly record ..... that I found tiresome after a while ....... the “cool” factor wore off with each monthly album very fast........ anyway thats my take .

You just described Late Night Tales but those aren't monthly and you know what's on it before you by. Which is why I probably like those and this doesn't interest me. But Vinyl Moon has been advertising to me like crazy (also hello because I assume they're reading this)

You just described Late Night Tales but those aren't monthly and you know what's on it before you by. Which is why I probably like those and this doesn't interest me. But Vinyl Moon has been advertising to me like crazy (also hello because I assume they're reading this)

Whats Late Night Tales? Hmmmm am I getting mixed up?

Back