Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm not currently a member of VMP but I will be honest this Jim Sullivan intrigues me. I knew nothing about this dude, but this album is damn good.
I like it alright too. A kinda Jim Croce-eque stoner folk vibe. I swapped for Loretta but This one has a $12 NM/NM on discogs in six months feel (lotsa swaps) so, I am gonna push my luck and wait for a cheaper copy.

I like it alright too. A kinda Jim Croce-eque stoner folk vibe. I swapped for Loretta but This one has a $12 NM/NM on discogs in six months feel (lotsa swaps) so, I am gonna push my luck and wait for a cheaper copy.

Yeah I may wait, but I do have a free record offer from VMP so I might bite the bullet.

I was reflecting on @tonythegamer 's post and thinking about how much money I spent on vinyl the last few years; it reminded me that I really miss A-B's curated picks. I know it got out of hand with how many titles there were toward the end, but when it was ~20 a month, I actually spent time considering different albums and kinds of music I may not normally have. And because we got them in advance of them going on sale, I could decide if they were worth buying through VMP or another vendor. Glory days I guess.

Bloody hell..no more preordering for me again..this happens every time ..kinda ties you in on your subscription. Crafty feckers
Thankfully there has been nothing this year that I really wanted so I never felt the need to preorder. Now, since they killed the old forum and the feeling of FOMO, most VMP exclusives are still in stock by the time they are ready to ship, so I wait until they are available for swaps.

Thankfully there has been nothing this year that I really wanted so I never felt the need to preorder. Now, since they killed the old forum and the feeling of FOMO, most VMP exclusives are still in stock by the time they are ready to ship, so I wait until they are available for swaps.

Except The Funkadelic and Jeff Buckley’s and Al Green all sold out long before a chance of swapping,.

Back