Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Can now order without a subscription.
Wasn't this originally advertised as a limited pressing available only in the Dolly subscription? Now you can preorder it for $34 as a member. I did the monthly track for a couple albums and it worked out to be about $50+ per album that way. This is a bit annoying to see.

VMP also did a 45th anniversary limited addition of 1000 printed on blue vinyl too.
yes, that was just a color variant of a totally different cut. The RKS cut here was advertised as available to track subscribers only. They released some extras that went pretty quick, which is fine but it is now available for preorder at a lesser price point than through the subscription is just frustrating. But VMP does as VMP does.

yes, that was just a color variant of a totally different cut. The RKS cut here was advertised as available to track subscribers only. They released some extras that went pretty quick, which is fine but it is now available for preorder at a lesser price point than through the subscription is just frustrating. But VMP does as VMP does.
Also there is no quantity listed for the repress

Yeah, they said that 45th anniversary was a VMP Exclusive limited to a 1000 copies and then they put out a different pressing as part of this Dolly series which ultimately I am okay with but also it’s another instance of them changing their own “rules” regarding things. I understand how it would be frustrating but that’s just kinda their MO at this point.

Yeah, they said that 45th anniversary was a VMP Exclusive limited to a 1000 copies and then they put out a different pressing as part of this Dolly series which ultimately I am okay with but also it’s another instance of them changing their own “rules” regarding things. I understand how it would be frustrating but that’s just kinda their MO at this point.
The frustrating thing I think is the price. Would have been cheaper to not subscribe if you just wanted Jolene.

Still no sign of my Sabbath and Guy Clark; have officially put in a request for replacements.

Hahaha ha!!!

We'll see how it plays out when things actually ship but my replacement order looks to include the Comedy Store box, which I actually did receive —I even clarified in my last message that I was specifically looking for Sabbath and Guy— I guess they really wanna get rid of these 😂

Hahaha ha!!!

We'll see how it plays out when things actually ship but my replacement order looks to include the Comedy Store box, which I actually did receive —I even clarified in my last message that I was specifically looking for Sabbath and Guy— I guess they really wanna get rid of these 😂
I had swapped for Comedy Store box but upon listening to it on streaming asked it to be swapped for credit. No way I will be playing it and would have just been something to take up precious space.

I had swapped for Comedy Store box but upon listening to it on streaming asked it to be swapped for credit. No way I will be playing it and would have just been something to take up precious space.
That happened to me when I got my Death Cab bundle. Needed one title replaced, got the whole bundle again

BlitzenTrapper_100sOf1000sMillionsOfBillions.jpg

Is it possible to use a discount code and store credit on the same order? I'm trying to but it's not working, seems like it is an either/or type situation
Buy it with the discount code, then reach out to CS and they can retroactively apply the store credit. A little bit of a hassle, but I guess that's the only way they can do it with their current shop system.

Back