Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I have $160 in referral credits. Should those show up when I am trying to renew or no? I know you can only use one $80 credit per 12 month renewal. Do you have to enter some type of referral credit code. Because I am at the last check before lift off page and I don't see my referral code anywhere. Any help from the veterans would be appreciated. Worst case is they can always apply retroactively but it seems like my tax would be less if we do it this way.
Might be worth cancelling until referrals go through. I suppose if it comes later you could contact CS and ask if they could refund you $160 and use your credit. If you have $160 credit that $160 can go off membership in one swoop, the one referral per year is basically that you can’t get someone using a 3 month referral from you 4 times in a calendar year. Otherwise if credit comes later you can use it for add on months.

Might be worth cancelling until referrals go through. I suppose if it comes later you could contact CS and ask if they could refund you $160 and use your credit. If you have $160 credit that $160 can go off membership in one swoop, the one referral per year is basically that you can’t get someone using a 3 month referral from you 4 times in a calendar year. Otherwise if credit comes later you can use it for add on months.
If it comes later you can also convert some or all to store credit, which is what I ended up doing.

They are already in my account, I can see them on my credit/ referral pads. They just aren’t automatically coming off the $435 on what seems to be the checkout page.”

@Twentytwo They should be automatically deducted when you renew but the best choice is to not renew, cancel your account and then on 1st January join via referral. If you have problems message CS and they will sort you right I am sure. Again tons of renewal links are on here, such as this one

Join the Club

Why is it so hard for everyone to post the right link?

I haven’t signed up for VMP in over a year but there was enough good stuff upcoming and the draw of 3 free albums was enough to get me to commit for half a year.

I signed back up under the Country sub with Guy Clark being my first record.

My bonus albums were:

Alan Jackson - A Lot About Livin’ (And Little ‘Bout Love)
Keith Whitley - Don’Close Your Eyes
Q-Tip - Kamal The Abstract

I also used the HOLIDAY40 40% off code to pick up Busta Rhymes and The Rapture’s debut albums

About $280 all in with tax for 11 albums putting me at around $25.50 an album.

I am in for Guy Clark and Billy Joe Shaver for the Country sub after that I feel like there is enough stuff upcoming or presently in the shop to cover the remaining 3 albums.

With the 40% off it’s a stone cold bargain.

As is the Blues Bundle with Muddy Waters and Charles Musselwhite in that comes out at 30 bucks once the discount is chucked on
I feel like I say this on every thread on this site, but I need to stop coming here because y'all give me ideas and I have no self-control. Now I've got that Blues Bundle on the way.

Of course, if anyone is still thinking about joining and hasn't yet here's a lovely referral code for you. :)

I haven’t signed up for VMP in over a year but there was enough good stuff upcoming and the draw of 3 free albums was enough to get me to commit for half a year.

I signed back up under the Country sub with Guy Clark being my first record.

My bonus albums were:

Alan Jackson - A Lot About Livin’ (And Little ‘Bout Love)
Keith Whitley - Don’Close Your Eyes
Q-Tip - Kamal The Abstract

I also used the HOLIDAY40 40% off code to pick up Busta Rhymes and The Rapture’s debut albums

About $280 all in with tax for 11 albums putting me at around $25.50 an album.

I am in for Guy Clark and Billy Joe Shaver for the Country sub after that I feel like there is enough stuff upcoming or presently in the shop to cover the remaining 3 albums.
Good picks - I have the Keith Whitley and Q-Tip and highly recommend them.

Dear friends and lurkers, by using THIS referral link, you’ll be helping me explain to my fiancé that I don’t spend “THAT” much on records and that together we are helping to build a community of likeminded music lovers across the global.

I feel like I say this on every thread on this site, but I need to stop coming here because y'all give me ideas and I have no self-control. Now I've got that Blues Bundle on the way.

Of course, if anyone is still thinking about joining and hasn't yet here's a lovely referral code for you. :)

😂 in fairness that’s a genuinely ridiculous deal with the 40% off. One of three that are canny mad the others being

and my personal fave

The jazz one was a bit jazzy for me but I was all over some electronica for $53

😂 in fairness that’s a genuinely ridiculous deal with the 40% off. One of three that are canny mad the others being

and my personal fave

I am tempted by this jazz bundle even if I already bought months ago.

and my personal fave

giphy.gif

Back