Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

five_malt_lyrics_store.jpg

Music_for_saxofone___Bass_Guitar_Bundle_store.jpg

five_malt_lyrics_store.jpg

Um...isn't the market still flooded with these after the 2022 repress?

EDIT: There is not a store around that I cannot find this, including Amazon. All ready to ship. But cool, let's slap a number on it, ship it in May and call it a day.

Um...isn't the market still flooded with these after the 2022 repress?

EDIT: There is not a store around that I cannot find this, including Amazon. All ready to ship. But cool, let's slap a number on it, ship it in May and call it a day.
But those were all insanely overpri…Oh…right…nevermind.

House of Pain is awesome!
I know Lee. I live in Belfast, Jump Around was played EVERY night I went out for 15 years. A friend of mine (now sadly departed) gave me a cassette of it and I used to listen to it all the time. The corned beef and cabbage line from Top O The morning To Ya always stuck out to me. Wondering if it would get multiple plays by adult, Steely Dan listening me? Maybe I’m just playing hard to get and I need to jump (around) on it.

Who in their right mind is going to pay $6-9 more for color and a numbered stamp on the back?
you'd be surprised how many people will go for stuff like that. i was reminded any time i used to go to reddit to point out that other pressings were black + same pressing + significantly cheaper (not even just VMP stuff). and i got showered with downvotes and people saying they didn't care because the color was cool.

I know Lee. I live in Belfast, Jump Around was played EVERY night I went out for 15 years. A friend of mine (now sadly departed) gave me a cassette of it and I used to listen to it all the time. The corned beef and cabbage line from Top O The morning To Ya always stuck out to me. Wondering if it would get multiple plays by adult, Steely Dan listening me? Maybe I’m just playing hard to get and I need to jump (around) on it.

I’d be careful about that. Don’t want to put your back out…

Back