Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Few things I want. I'm sure I'll miss out on all of them though. Question - any good way to use store credit on the desktop version of the site? I'm sure I'm overlooking it, but I've only ever been able to use store credit while on the mobile site.

Damn. Pretty crazy list of titles. Thankfully I have most of the ones I’d want. But will try to score Mavis Staples and Tidal.

Any thoughts on the VMP pressing of The Doors?
I personally prefer the stereo mix and will probably pick that up in addition to VMP’s version eventually. But it’s not a bad pressing. It’s never been an especially good sounding record, but I think the mono mix they did is interesting and adds a little more grit to it.

Any member that can get this for me, I’d be indebted to you for the kind favor. Have money and/or hundreds of potential swaps.

828E9983-B314-4656-BED1-290D0A5D45F4.jpeg

I just got shipping notification for Saba - and while I'm happy it's on its way I really need VMP to know that I'm okay waiting an extra week for ROTM bundled shipping if it helps mitigate costs...

Honestly I don't even know why they include that bundled shipping option if they're just going to YOLO ship everything.

Ok yall, if I set up a 1 month membership under a November ROTM, will that auto charge or does it wait until the 1st? I can't remember how it works now

Back