Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I saw Clem Snide back in 2001 (and really enjoyed them live), but these felt like they came out of nowhere. Are they being released elsewhere?
Standard black versions are on Sundazed. I also just noticed that Side D of both releases consists of some pretty killer covers (VU, Lemonheads, Tom Waits, Carole King, Neutral Milk Hotel). I'm holding out hope that this Kevin Gray splurge into the Clem Snide catalog means that we might also see Soft Spot get released somewhere down the line as it's never been on vinyl.

Standard black versions are on Sundazed. I also just noticed that Side D of both releases consists of some pretty killer covers (VU, Lemonheads, Tom Waits, Carole King, Neutral Milk Hotel). I'm holding out hope that this Kevin Gray splurge into the Clem Snide catalog means that we might also see Soft Spot get released somewhere down the line as it's never been on vinyl.
Yikes, $37 bucks for the regular versions.

You are a scholar and a gentle person for pointing out the Sundazed links. Love Eef, super glad to see these getting some attention.

You are a scholar and a gentle person for pointing out the Sundazed links. Love Eef, super glad to see these getting some attention.
For the extra $5 a pop, I'm going to go with the VMP. But man, this came out of nowhere for me and I wasn't planning on spending this money on these. But albums I enjoyed in college plus Boom Boom equals weakness in the wallet.

For the extra $5 a pop, I'm going to go with the VMP. But man, this came out of nowhere for me and I wasn't planning on spending this money on these. But albums I enjoyed in college plus Boom Boom equals weakness in the wallet.
Yeah, not even a peep from him about this anywhere. Just a lightning bolt to the wallet.

Same here. I'll irresponsibly rationalize it like this... I would have been comfortable @ $30ea for a good sounding reissue of these. I'll gladly pay an additional $5ea for the Boom Boom factor and and additional $2 per cover song added to Side D. Again, irresponsible, but that's how I've now convinced myself that opening my wallet was a good idea.

The VMP Missy Elliot is $2 cheaper than Warner Music's site....yay, right?

The one on Warner is signed....
Yeah but... Add $15.99 usd shipping from Warner. So after the fact with the other $2.00 added, it's going to be $24.50 CAD more expensive from Warner.

Yeah but... Add $15.99 usd shipping from Warner. So after the fact with the other $2.00 added, it's going to be $24.50 CAD more expensive from Warner.
I guess the question is "how much do you value a signature"?

Like, Iunno, if it came down to it I think I'd take the signed copy. Just cause.

And I'd take the signed copy because eventually you could just flip it on etsy when you get bored with it for a quick buck and someone more likely than not will pay dumb money for it.

I guess the question is "how much do you value a signature"?

Like, Iunno, if it came down to it I think I'd take the signed copy. Just cause.
I mean I'd prefer the signed copy, but not for an additional $25. Also it's Precision Pressing so I also prefer the CS when I'm likely going need seven copies in order to get a playable one.

No pressing # on the Missy, so perhaps this one will stick around a while. But 500 each on the 2x Clem Snide, which also received the BOOM BOOM touch...can't imagine those will last too long.

Looks like a wider release is coming via Sundazed.

Still $36 is a bit pricey…

Back