Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Tempting, but ultimately not worth the headache...

View attachment 146858
I think I’ll take them up on it. My wife wants The Game next month and if I do a full year it pretty much negates the price increase from my old, grandfathered sub.

How long have you been unsubscribed? Wondering who they’re sending this to.
My sub ended in May and I got the email. Before that I had been a steady member since 2018.

I think I’ll take them up on it. My wife wants The Game next month and if I do a full year it pretty much negates the price increase from my old, grandfathered sub.

My sub ended in May and I got the email. Before that I had been a steady member since 2018.
My sub is up this month and I’ve been subbed for 2 straight. I’d honestly love that yearly deal. I’m at least taking August off and may hang back in September to see how people like interpol.

I stopped subscribing about 18 months ago and jumped back in for a couple of 1 month subs since but have not been a member for about 6 months. I got the email this morning.

I will probably hop on this for a 3 month run as I want the Miles coming in Sept and wouldn't mind grabbing Built To Spill if still available.

I stopped subscribing about 18 months ago and jumped back in for a couple of 1 month subs since but have not been a member for about 6 months. I got the email this morning.

I will probably hop on this for a 3 month run as I want the Miles coming in Sept and wouldn't mind grabbing Built To Spill if still available.

What Miles?

Whelp, I'm back in for another year. Starting off the new sub with Gravediggaz. Was Tical in swaps at all this month? It's gone now if so, although it's still listed as in stock on the store page. I might pick that up as an add-on next month if it sticks around.

welp, I'm back for 6 months thanks to the $60 in store credit. I signed up for Thin Lizzy, hoping to do Patsy Cline next month. I haven't done this in a while, does anyone know how many of those are floating around? If it's about to sell out I will just use credit for it but hoping to get it as next month's AOTM instead.

welp, I'm back for 6 months thanks to the $60 in store credit. I signed up for Thin Lizzy, hoping to do Patsy Cline next month. I haven't done this in a while, does anyone know how many of those are floating around? If it's about to sell out I will just use credit for it but hoping to get it as next month's AOTM instead.
The Patsy is excellent but I think you will be fine. If I am not mistaken currently every VMP Country title is available currently for purchase. I am pretty Sure Johnny Cash and Willie are represses but I don’t think anything else has sold out as of yet.

The Patsy is excellent but I think you will be fine. If I am not mistaken currently every VMP Country title is available currently for purchase. I am pretty Sure Johnny Cash and Willie are represses but I don’t think anything else has sold out as of yet.
Thanks! I can easily grab it this month but seeing how lukewarm I am on most of the AOTM's I'd rather use it for one of the 5 I have left :)

Back