Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Ummmm...
I'm just going to leave this here, as it's what's showing up in my orders page:

View attachment 9006

:(
It's all just a vast record based ponzi scheme. All the "mishaps & delays" are all just excuses so they can take your money and then "refund" you in "store credit" that they will use to sell more "records" that will get "delayed" I don't quite have their end game figured out yet but I am on the case.

I just cancelled my order after listening to it a couple times. Just couldn’t get into it

Yeah, decided to cancel mine as well and received a nice refund email from Tyler advising me that it had been processed. A bittersweet ending to this transactional relationship. Looking forward to spending it on something special in the free world.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Well the writing thing is a low blow, I don’t think he’s great but I suppose some people have lower standards. I felt he blew up has own self importance in the old place, that I could forgive, what I hated was his absurdly over aggressive defence to me calling them out on diversity. Btw it hasn’t improved despite women releasing the most of the interesting musical art this decade...
Extremely true!!

I have a "Shipping estimation pending" on my Loretta Lynn ‎– Fist City and an Early August for Incredible Bongo Band ‎– Bongo Rock

Update: They offered me full store credit or a full refund for the Stars record.

I got offered store credit or another similarly priced record. I think that that's probably because I got the Stars record as a swap for my ROTM. While I'd be down with getting credit and using it to grab that Vagabon album, but I don't think I want to lock myself into VMP through October (at least!)...just in case I feel like canceling VMP after SK drops in August.

I'm thinking I'm going with either Charlie Collins or Feels, probably in that order. They're both showing as low stock though.

Back