Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

100% but I'm in it for the music so these are wasted on me.
Same for me. If the price is close enough and the VMP version is available, I'll go for it, but otherwise it's not really worth it for just a colour variant. One example is the recent PUTS release; the black version ended up being way cheaper so I just went with it instead.

Anyone in EU/UK willing to pick up the Saba for me? I tried to sign up but as a past member it didn’t recognise my email when trying to sign in again and when I tried to make a new account it wouldn’t let me cause there’s already an account with that email. Then I remembered why I’m not a member anymore 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Same for me. If the price is close enough and the VMP version is available, I'll go for it, but otherwise it's not really worth it for just a colour variant. One example is the recent PUTS release; the black version ended up being way cheaper so I just went with it instead.
Same, the black release sounds perfect and the package is nice. Saved some money there.

Anyone in EU/UK willing to pick up the Saba for me? I tried to sign up but as a past member it didn’t recognise my email when trying to sign in again and when I tried to make a new account it wouldn’t let me cause there’s already an account with that email. Then I remembered why I’m not a member anymore 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

you could always do the Gmail trick (if you have gmail)

Yourname@gmail.com to Your.Name@gmail.com

I can't remember if it's AAA, but I think it's the only place to get those sessions on vinyl. They haven't been released elsewhere.

I saw a copy at my local recently for much cheaper than VMP. Didn't inspect it close enough to see if they're completely identical. Curious now.

I picked up the Coltrane/Davis release, but I'm wondering if the quality of the release is actually worth it. I see that it's pressed at GZ, even though it's part of the Classics series, and I don't see a mention of the sources used. Anyone know if this is a AAA title?
It's digital, and one of those concerts that was released after being shelved for decades. There was also a Copenhagen show that was a wide release that you can get for $20 still. The VMP release is the Paris show which was exclusive to VMP. It's good stuff, I'd recommend it.

Everything looks like it's still available. Hopefully there isn't a stock glitch and they actually pressed a shit ton of these.

"Ooo neat. Might grab a couple." – naive me, an hour ago.
~~~
Instant locks were QotSA and Miles Davis.. have wanted both for a bit.
Then had a moment of weakness and buckled for Queen too. It's so pretty y'know.
Alright alright, I had another moment and chucked Phoenix and Saba on the pile as well.

Don't look at me like that.

I totally didn't order Outkast and Al Green too.
Nope..

Fuck.

Back