Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I picked up the Coltrane/Davis release, but I'm wondering if the quality of the release is actually worth it. I see that it's pressed at GZ, even though it's part of the Classics series, and I don't see a mention of the sources used. Anyone know if this is a AAA title?

It's a shame, as they aren't necessarily the re-stocks I want. I have most. FOMO got to me & I thought I can always cancel the pre-order, so picked up Saba just in case I want it.

I don't understand the Queen re-issue, it says pressed at GZ, is it just the colour that people are going for, or is it a particularly good pressing?

I picked up the Coltrane/Davis release, but I'm wondering if the quality of the release is actually worth it. I see that it's pressed at GZ, even though it's part of the Classics series, and I don't see a mention of the sources used. Anyone know if this is a AAA title?

I can't remember if it's AAA, but I think it's the only place to get those sessions on vinyl. They haven't been released elsewhere.

FWIW the original pressing was also GZ. It was before classics went all fancy...

Back