Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So hopefully some drops today for Throwback Thursday. Wonder if it's going to start with a whimper or a bang? Looking to pick up Tical, 3 Feet High and Rising and Care for Me. Would've also been interested in Songs for the Deaf if I didn't get a copy from the UK a couple weeks back.

Wait, wut? What's wrong with Vault 47 except its becoming the Jack white only vault?

And how did you get yours already? and can I cancel the apparent steaming sh!t pile that is headed my way?
Ah, it's pressed by United and at least with mine they absolutely botched it, or rather they did what they always do which is maintain their place in line as the worst pressing plant in America. As well as it sounds like it's sourced from a direct soundboard mix and it's not good. The sound quality is quite poor. But honestly I could deal with that aspect if it wasn't riddled with no fill, crackle, whooshing, warps, giant scratches... you name it...

20210330_165839_1.gif
20210330_184110.jpgVault47Disc2.jpg
There's more but I'll stop there.

So hopefully some drops today for Throwback Thursday. Wonder if it's going to start with a whimper or a bang? Looking to pick up Tical, 3 Feet High and Rising and Care for Me. Would've also been interested in Songs for the Deaf if I didn't get a copy from the UK a couple weeks back.

I believe they’ll only be repressing past ROTM’s, so there won’t be one of Care For Me, which was an exclusive.

Ah, it's pressed by United and at least with mine they absolutely botched it, or rather they did what they always do which is maintain their place in line as the worst pressing plant in America. As well as it sounds like it's sourced from a direct soundboard mix and it's not good. The sound quality is quite poor. But honestly I could deal with that aspect if it wasn't riddled with no fill, crackle, whooshing, warps, giant scratches... you name it...

View attachment 93963
View attachment 93964View attachment 93965
There's more but I'll stop there.

Crazy, why wouldn't Third Man press it themselves?

We are emailing to let you know your order Sturgill Simpson Cuttin' Grass, Vol. 2 has experienced production delays and will now ship in May. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please reach out to us at info@vinylmeplease.com if you have any questions or needs.

- VMP Team

Hopefully Vol 2 has better luck than Vol 1 when it finally arrives.

Back