Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I know a couple of you have already praised it, but I will add to the train and say that the Joe Henderson - Elements from Jazz Dispensary is fantastic. Really great pressing and an overall good package. Some of the Jazz Dispensary stuff isn't my cup of tea, but if their VMP collab is a more jazz orientated release which I don't already have then I will likely be in for it.

I know a couple of you have already praised it, but I will add to the train and say that the Joe Henderson - Elements from Jazz Dispensary is fantastic. Really great pressing and an overall good package. Some of the Jazz Dispensary stuff isn't my cup of tea, but if their VMP collab is a more jazz orientated release which I don't already have then I will likely be in for it.
I’m super excited for the Jazz Dispensary drop! It’ll be an instant buy for me as their stuff is right up my alley!!! 🎯

Can’t wait to wake up tomorrow morning and see the store drops! 😇😍👀

Joe Henderson’s The Elements really is incredible! I love that album so so much! After the recent Joe Henderson Tone Poet drop, Joe Henderson is becoming a musician who I really adore! His discography is wonderful! 🙏💎

I thought I was going to have to actually buy something from VMP again for once.....

First I was like...
giphy.gif

Then I saw the prices, and then I was like...
tenor.gif

Back