Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

"It's called curation, sweetie, take it or leave it :)"

How about consult people who missed out on the record they wanted on what they want to replace it with. That's a radical idea, right?
This kinda feels like I it might be a sub reply directed my way. If that is not the case please disregard this reply...

...My reply to Dead C was sarcastic in tone as we both are of the opinion that the operational and logistical part of VMP are and have been now for quite some time a nightmare. Also, everything about VNYL has always been a shit show, part of their defense/excuse for sending out secondhand dollar bin LPs or inessential overstock LPs was that they were “curating” specific selections for their customer based on pre selected “vibes” that customers would select when they initially signed up. This was not what they were doing.

This kinda feels like I it might be a sub reply directed my way. If that is not the case please disregard this reply...

...My reply to Dead C was sarcastic in tone as we both are of the opinion that the operational and logistical part of VMP are and have been now for quite some time a nightmare. Also, everything about VNYL has always been a shit show, part of their defense/excuse for sending out secondhand dollar bin LPs or inessential overstock LPs was that they were “curating” specific selections for their customer based on pre selected “vibes” that customers would select when they initially signed up. This was not what they were doing.
Don't sweat it, sarcasm flies a bit over my head sometimes.

Same. The chat thing is long gone, right?
I'd like to thank VMP for their absolute and total lack of organisation, preparation and the foresight to anticipate such a fiasco after spending the entire month winking and nudging about the fantastic swaptions, then doing what they do best: being incredibly incompetent. Once again, my judgment on giving them another chance has been shown to be a poor call. They better wow people with the options next month or they will see people leave, if they haven't already. (Also kudos on what I predicted a few pages before: a very underwhelming selection of records to choose from. Don't get me wrong, I love All Mirrors, but it's not what I think is top of the bill regarding Angel Olsen or their record selection.)

I gave up 2 of my 3 tracks this week after continued issues. Cancelled my main which is due to renew in June but CS finally corrected last months issue today after I called them out on IG. The swap issues got me last month and the title in question was again in swaps this month and disappeared after a couple hours. Frustratingly avoidable. When you get what you ordered, the product is great. The gamble of will they or won’t they get it right on the basics (correct order shipped, not oversold, etc) is crazy wearing my patience. Not super pissed at them but why would I continue to give them my record budget?

F9595425-D20F-4D5C-B877-7E731F2F7EFD.jpeg

Back