Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Ha. They could be in legal trouble for continuing to send marketing emails to people who have unsubscribed.
My guess is when everything migrated over they imported all of the various email addresses assigned to accounts but didn't or couldn't bring over the subscribed/unsubscribed info. So everything just defaulted back to square one.

My guess is when everything migrated over they imported all of the various email addresses assigned to accounts but didn't or couldn't bring over the subscribed/unsubscribed info. So everything just defaulted back to square one.
Yup, very likely it was an oversight and/or nobody at the office knew it could be a problem.

Yup, very likely it was an oversight and/or nobody at the office knew it could be a problem.
But if that’s the case why didn’t it start until this week, well after the “we messed up” email? You know...the ONE message that probably should have gone to eeeeeverybody to give some context about what the hell is up with their site.

But if that’s the case why didn’t it start until this week, well after the “we messed up” email? You know...the ONE message that probably should have gone to eeeeeverybody to give some context about what the hell is up with their site.
My guess? Likely because they're still trying to migrate everything over and get things working properly... I mean lots of stuff on the website still doesn't work properly so they must still be working on it..

VMP hasn't cancelled my order of paranoid yet from that random pop up that happened. I am 99% sure it isn't actually in stock. Genuinely curious how long they are going to hold onto my money before they give it back for something they know they don't have in stock.
I had to almost beg them to refund me for my HBMS.

VMP hasn't cancelled my order of paranoid yet from that random pop up that happened. I am 99% sure it isn't actually in stock. Genuinely curious how long they are going to hold onto my money before they give it back for something they know they don't have in stock.
Don't give them too much credit. They never received copies of Brick Body Kids by Open Mike Eagle and didn't tell anybody for 6 months. I finally asked if they were ever going to fulfill and Pauly just said they never got them and never will. So they just sat with my money for 6 months and waited for me to check on it.

Don't give them too much credit. They never received copies of Brick Body Kids by Open Mike Eagle and didn't tell anybody for 6 months. I finally asked if they were ever going to fulfill and Pauly just said they never got them and never will. So they just sat with my money for 6 months and waited for me to check on it.
Yep exact same thing happened with me with that record. I emailed them like 6 months after too and they said “oh thought we refunded everyone already. Sorry”.

Still waiting to hear about the blossom I grabbed Monday after I emailed them...still nothing

Still waiting to hear about the blossom I grabbed Monday after I emailed them...still nothing
It’s crazy. I really don’t understand how they respond to emails...my buddy just got a turntable and signed up for VMP despite my warnings. He got Feist Let It Die as his first record. Opened the box Saturday and it was a copy of TVOTR instead. He emailed them Saturday and got a response sunday AM telling him to keep it and they would send out a copy of Feist. Meanwhile people are waiting weeks for responses to simple questions like “will my record that I purchased actually arrive or was it never in stock?”

Back