Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Got tracking for Fiona Idler Wheel. Unless swaps are decent, I'll be able to cancel my membership now with no concern since it would appear everything is either here or on its way that was outstanding.

Gotta give it to VMP. Only they could find a way to send me 4 records in 3 packages and make me want to quit their "club" while doing so

I'm just waiting for late january when they announce their essentials string for feb-mar-apr to see if im cancelling.

If you are month to month like me you can cancel now, save $30 then re-up in Feb for cheaper to get all three than you would pay m2m. Or you could tell VMP to get stuffed.

Is this what they will populate the swap screen with? It does seem like past ROTM picks, which we know swaps always shows. Just wondering - thoughts?

Is this what they will populate the swap screen with? It does seem like past ROTM picks, which we know swaps always shows. Just wondering - thoughts?
If it is i'm gonna be beyond angry. I still need that FJM so anyone looking at swaps let me know if its there.

These assholes sold out of Jay Som when storf said there were plenty.

Cancelling gonna feel so good bby
That sucks. If it’s any consolation I used the 20% off code (thanks @Mather) to buy Vagabon for $15.65. A steal. Overlooked and underrated. One of the best albums of the year. Gorgeous. $23 was probably one of their better priced exclusives this year and at almost $15 it’s a cant miss.

I don't know how you got to that page but highly unlikely, Donuts is on there along with about a zillion long sold out titles.

I just keep re-reading that paragraph. what in the actual fuck is this company

Half of the stuff in that list shows sold out...lol

That sucks. If it’s any consolation I used the 20% off code (thanks @Mather) to buy Vagabon for $15.65. A steal. Overlooked and underrated. One of the best albums of the year. Gorgeous. $23 was probably one of their better priced exclusives this year and at almost $15 it’s a cant miss.
100% agree. It sounds fantastic too if anyone is on the fence. Cut at Sterling by Joe Nino-Hernes. I love the direction she took with the album too. It’s in my top 10 this year.

I just keep re-reading that paragraph. what in the actual fuck is this company

Just a super small chill lil anorak company that presses all of the awesome vinyl you order by hand at this super quality plant called GZ you may have heard of it. Say hey to our staff who search the internet for albums that people who know music say are good then we press the DEFINITIVE version of it for you on a cool color or a lil booklet that tells you how important a classic like Mr. Hands is. By important voices in music like the Storfer over here. Well hey keep on spinnin and be sure to check out our new up and comers like Still Woozy available now! You rule.

Just a super small chill lil anorak company that presses all of the awesome vinyl you order by hand at this super quality plant called GZ you may have heard of it. Say hey to our staff who search the internet for albums that people who know music say are good then we press the DEFINITIVE version of it for you on a cool color or a lil booklet that tells you how important a classic like Mr. Hands is. By important voices in music like the Storfer over here. Well hey keep on spinnin and be sure to check out our new up and comers like Still Woozy available now! You rule.
Don't forget the cool stickers

Back