Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Goddamnit why is Tidal missing? :|

I did swap for Charlie Brown Christmas. Even with a 30% discount tomorrow I think the swap price for it would be cheaper.

Edit:

There's a scrolling message at the top of the order page too warning of this. Can't play as fast and loose as we used to.
I also swapped for this. Can anyone confirm this to be a variant of the Craft Recordings one? See here: Vince Guaraldi Trio - A Charlie Brown Christmas (180g LP)
If not, which version is this 'audiophile' one?

How did everyone find this one? I swapped it and am okay with this. I purchased the Fiona Tidal repress (and they still owe me $2 back from their initial 'incorrect' discounted price) and thought if it made to swaps I would cancel that order, but that's okay as it didn't make it.

My Membership page is stuck on an Infinite load screen, and my personal info is all unavailable.

Did anyone else have to input their payment method and shipping address again?
This Infinite load screen is my problem also. Chat is not open but I've emailed. Hopefully this gets answered today. Please let me know if you hear something.

I also swapped for this. Can anyone confirm this to be a variant of the Craft Recordings one? See here: Vince Guaraldi Trio - A Charlie Brown Christmas (180g LP)

How did everyone find this one? I swapped it and am okay with this. I purchased the Fiona Tidal repress (and they still owe me $2 back from their initial 'incorrect' discounted price) and thought if it made to swaps I would cancel that order, but that's okay as it didn't make it.

My biggest worry about Charlie Brown Christmas is that it'll show up on tomorrow's Black Friday Sale page with a price of $21 or something. But on the other hand Storf said in the stock check thread that there was only about a quarter left so who knows, it might not survive swaps today. I figure 23 bucks is a solid price for it (assuming the quality is as good as it claims) so I'll live with it and not hassle an overwhelmed CS by canceling it.

So Aretha, Run DMC, Charlie Brown. Nice month.

My question is about the $99 3 month membership. This prices makes no sense, it comes out to $33 a month ($6 more than the normal 3 month membership). You get “2 bonus records” but they aren’t really bonus if you’re paying $18 more for a 3 month subscription. And I have a ton of the records VMP can’t move so I don’t want a Donald Byrd and James Booker showing up at my door.

Can anyone confirm how this works? Ideally the $99 would just go into my account as a credit.

So Aretha, Run DMC, Charlie Brown. Nice month.

My question is about the $99 3 month membership. This prices makes no sense, it comes out to $33 a month ($6 more than the normal 3 month membership). You get “2 bonus records” but they aren’t really bonus if you’re paying $18 more for a 3 month subscription. And I have a ton of the records VMP can’t move so I don’t want a Donald Byrd and James Booker showing up at my door.

Can anyone confirm how this works? Ideally the $99 would just go into my account as a credit.
I believe that is a "Gift" membership you're looking at. They upsell to make it seem like a deal, when in all likelihood they're just collecting a few more bucks and unloading some stagnant inventory.

Hmmm, it seems that Concord owns Craft and Fantasy so it is very hard to say. I don't see any others purporting audiophile since the AP press that I don't think is in print any more though.

Edit: I think the Craft is the only one that is tip on and QRP, maybe? Lots of recent incomplete discogs variation listings.

I believe that is a "Gift" membership you're looking at. They upsell to make it seem like a deal, when in all likelihood they're just collecting a few more bucks and unloading some stagnant inventory.
Well I was considering purchasing one tomorrow during the sale for 30% off at $69. I would like for the $99 just to go into my account as credit, and that would go towards my December +2 subs.

It basically amounts to one free record (the leftover $24) and 2 “bonus records” that I’m not even sure you get to pick?

VMP just needs gift cards already to be honest. All this membership crap is dumb for people who are already members. Just let me buy a $100 discounted gift card (like last year).

Did Living Legends sell out? If not, I find it funny they left it out of swaps. They may have held back on the $40 albums like that and Tidal to force people to buy them for the "sale" price of $28 tomorrow instead of the swaption price of $23.
I was thinking the same thing about the 40 dollar albums, but I think that Living lessons is under 30 now and may be considered too low for swaps.

Hmmm, it seems that Concord owns Craft and Fantasy so it is very hard to say. I don't see any others purporting audiophile since the AP press that I don't think is in print any more though.

Edit: I think the Craft is the only one that is tip on and QRP, maybe? Lots of recent incomplete discogs variation listings.

From what I can tell it's based on the 2017 Craft release, which was also QRP but on black vinyl. Did anyone receive the Charlie Brown Christmas VMP variant in the November box who might be able to shed light on it?

Back