Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Someone on Reddit asked about cancelling placed orders so that they can be re-ordered on Friday with 30% and Storf said no to applying a credit, and no to cancelling the order.

Not sure about the legality of this and I don't see any type of cancellation policy on their website anywhere. There's a no refund policy, but no mention of cancelling an order that I could find.
Pfft yeah good luck with that, I'm cancelling the order and if they refuse I'll get Visa to cancel it.

Good call. I put my order on a credit card as well so I'll get them to cancel it if VMP doesn't.

I'm gonna try and cancel Idler but I'm guessing the 15% is gonna be removed before I can order it with the discount code. Whatever, I'll take the extra 15%

I cancelled my purchase of Idler yesterday afternoon and just received confirmation of the cancel this morning.

Swaps are open, No Tidal. I swapped Run DMC for Rico Nasty now it's greyed out and won't let me swap again, so be careful with your swapping. Also I don't see a live tech support under help anymore.

Goddamnit why is Tidal missing? :|

I did swap for Charlie Brown Christmas. Even with a 30% discount tomorrow I think the swap price for it would be cheaper.

Edit:

Confirmed on Reddit that your 1st swap is permanent, so be careful

There's a scrolling message at the top of the order page too warning of this. Can't play as fast and loose as we used to.

1st swap does lock, I just did it. I might be super naive here and may of completely missed an update announcement, but I usually keep the Essentials 3-month subscription with the 2 add on's and if im not a fan of the Essentials I cancel one of the add-ons and use the essential to pick that up. In this case I was looking to cancel the R&HH and swap the essentials out for it (so swap Aretha for Run DMC). I have done this but for some reason the cancellation of the R&HH track says its set for January. Has there been a change which now locks the add-ons into a 3-monthly set up?

Edit: Urghhhhhh I just realised that its the American date system. So basically I cancelled the sub but its delayed until the 1st December. It reads as 12/01/19 which to us brits is the 12th January 🤣

I don't like that the new site's order page doesn't make it clear what's shipping with your box.
Also Laura Nyro doesn't even have an estimated shipping date? "Will ship when it's available" Really? No time frame? What the hell?

Goddamnit why is Tidal missing? :|

I did swap for Charlie Brown Christmas. Even with a 30% discount tomorrow I think the swap price for it would be cheaper.

Edit:

There's a scrolling message at the top of the order page too warning of this. Can't play as fast and loose as we used to.
Yeah I would swap a dozen times before I made my final decision, can't do that anymore.

1st swap does lock, I just did it. I might be super naive here and may of completely missed an update announcement, but I usually keep the Essentials 3-month subscription with the 2 add on's and if im not a fan of the Essentials I cancel one of the add-ons and use the essential to pick that up. In this case I was looking to cancel the R&HH and swap the essentials out for it (so swap Aretha for Run DMC). I have done this but for some reason the cancellation of the R&HH track says its set for January. Has there been a change which now locks the add-ons into a 3-monthly set up?

Edit: Urghhhhhh I just realised that its the American date system. So basically I cancelled the sub but its delayed until the 1st December. It reads as 12/01/19 which to us brits is the 12th January 🤣
DD-MMM-YYYY is the only acceptable date format for a company doing business on both sides of the Atlantic.

Back