Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Not posting to be the guy that tells you that you can get it cheaper... Posting to show the versions available.

With shipping, most are not cheaper or are barely cheaper though. Secretly version is $28.49 shipped for example.

mordecai_vinyl_store_1024x.jpg
Been on the fence about what to spend my $21 in store credit on, but this makes that decision much easier.

Is there a discount code ATM?

Doubtful. The last one expired yesterday, which appears to be timed in a way to segue to this new promotion. In his recent video, our friend Matt "what would you do with more time?" Fiedler suggested that VMP is rolling out a number of strategies to release inventory. This current member sale expires on 4/29, so perhaps something else will be lined up by then...

Last edited:
Everyone should buy that Jorge Ben for $20! That’s an absolute steal! It’s one of VMP’s best Essentials ROTM’s and the pressing sounds phenomenal! The rhythms and melodies are insane on this album; irresistibly catchy! 🔥🔥🔥

Experience Unlimited for $20 as well as Little Milton for $20 are also steals! Those two ROTM’s are also marvellous! 💎👌

Everyone should buy that Jorge Ben for $20! That’s an absolute steal! It’s one of VMP’s best Essentials ROTM’s and the pressing sounds phenomenal! The rhythms and melodies are insane on this album; irresistibly catchy! 🔥🔥🔥

Experience Unlimited for $20 as well as Little Milton for $20 are also steals! Those two ROTM’s are also marvellous! 💎👌
Little Milton sounds absolutely amazing, I've bought it a long time ago, great pressing. If you like that kind of music, I can recommend that one too.

mordecai_vinyl_store_1024x.jpg
Yall need to get Fist City if you haven't yet.

Urghhh you guys. I picked up the khruangbin (been hearing lots and lots of great things about these guys), Loretta Lynn - Fist City, and Jorge Ben.

Back