Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Yeah so this fire at Apollo might seriously injure VMP. idk how they are supposed to crank out records of the month when the only place on Earth cutting laquers is in Japan and not taking new clients
This is very true. But from what I understand they can go DMM but it's gunna screw up AAA classics for sure.

Last edited:
Would another option be to reuse existing lacquers? This obviously won't work for new releases, and it's likely to screw up Classics as not all may be AAA. I'm also not sure of the lifetime of a lacquer (anyone familiar know how many records can be pressed from one, if there is such a limit)

Would another option be to reuse existing lacquers? This obviously won't work for new releases, and it's likely to screw up Classics as not all may be AAA. I'm also not sure of the lifetime of a lacquer (anyone familiar know how many records can be pressed from one, if there is such a limit)
The lacquers are used to make the stampers. The stampers are used to press the records and have some finite number of presses. I believe lacquers have a use limit but i think it is far more about shelf life.

"For only $20 a month we'll send you an art print that has a writeup about an album that we think you should check out on Spotify"

You know, i recently ordered an album from Fat Possum and it contained a small slip of paper not with a dl code but list of places i could stream it.

I was just sitting there with stunned pikachu face

You know, i recently ordered an album from Fat Possum and it contained a small slip of paper not with a dl code but list of places i could stream it.

I was just sitting there with stunned pikachu face

LOLWUT

"Thanks for your purchase! In case you live under a rock, here's a list of the major streaming services. Fuck saving trees, they don't even make good music."

Back